• filter:

Happy Hamburger Day!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
To all you Burger Wars Veterans, may you have a Happy Hamburger Day.

Not a better place to be today than in Hamburg, Germany.

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/hamburger-day/

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
No hot dog day?

rated:
Frisco, maybe?

rated:
finally, a holiday not just made up by marketing departments!

rated:
Is it today? Yay! I'm still in Germany. No hamburger day but I went to Hamburg.

rated:
I grilled burgers yesterday using 90% lean beef. I usually use 93% and it is dry, even when prepared rare. I can't believe that 3% would make a difference, but the burger was certainly tasty and juicy.

rated:
kirbydog said:   I grilled burgers yesterday using 90% lean beef. I usually use 93% and it is dry, even when prepared rare. I can't believe that 3% would make a difference, but the burger was certainly tasty and juicy.

Imagine what they'd be like with 80% and brushed with butter!

If there's a Wegmans near you try their irradiated dry-aged Prime ground beef, excellent and less likely to make you sick.

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017