• filter:

Have you seen this hanger? pic (finally) attached

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Okay, it is probably not that elusive. I bought a bunch at BBB last year and am trying to find them again. They are not in store nor any other store I've tried. Maybe they are online at BBB, but I have no idea what the brand is.
BTW, I freaking hate the (not so new anymore) FW attachment crap. It takes me forever to figure it out with JAWS. Yeah, I am not the most tech savvy.
Anyway, thanks for any feedback.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
No pic attached.

rated:
Yes, I know. Working on it. @#$%^&!!! FW!

rated:

rated:
^Not flocked, hate the bloody flocked/velveteen stuff.
But I thank you for your effort!
Does it have the same shape?
And is the pic I attached clear enough?

rated:
Hanger games?

rated:
now you mention it my tummy is rumbly

rated:
sublimosa said:   ^Not flocked, hate the bloody flocked/velveteen stuff.
But I thank you for your effort!
Does it have the same shape?
And is the pic I attached clear enough?

read: get the flocked out of here  

rated:
How about a Leg Hanger?

rated:
I searched around Google and eBay and it seems the only ones available are flocked.

Maybe get the flocked ones and some sandpaper?

rated:
Hmmm. I've never seen the ones in the picture at BBB and I shop there frequently.

Why don't you like flocked hangers? They're my favorite.

rated:
Velveteen - Transvision Vamp
I Hang - Flock Of Seagulls

eta: helpful as ever

rated:
moonbeam said:   Hmmm. I've never seen the ones in the picture at BBB and I shop there frequently.

Why don't you like flocked hangers? They're my favorite.

They seem cheap to me and I've read reviews that say the flocking rubs off and I have some distant memory of something flocked that had gone flocky-sticky. It wasn't hangers or if it was it was eons ago. Just yuck.
I did get them at BBB but they were hard to find amongst the flocks of flocked. They also had the same style, only close bottom that you could hang pants on. All good things must pass. I will have to try something new. My hangers won't match. Chagrin!
Thank you all for your efforts.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017