• filter:

My tweets

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm not a huge twitter use, but have sent quite a few tweets in the past couple years but have never gotten a reply to any of them, so I'm not sure anyone is getting them. This includes to those that I follow. How does this work?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I'm also a rare (very rare) Twitter user. I mainly use the account as a way to sign onto other services, but not much else. I agree it's a random communications tool. What you type you never know will be read by who you might want to read it, and what you read is usually a string of random rants by others. FW OT is the superior platform.

rated:
I read the title as .. nevermind..

rated:
Yep, we can rant at 140+ in here. Some people rant walls of text. And here it is read by at least 4 people.

rated:
The FW ignore function works well and you can rant at 140+ in here. Some people rant walls of text!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017