• filter:

It's been a while since I posted a strange Craigslist ad

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
serious inquiries only*..... Maltese puppies (santa clara)
Playful Maltese puppies for new family , I have 4 Maltese puppies (2 male and 2 females) from a litter of 6. All of them are clean white. They are just 12 weeks old. All have been around their mother and father. Mother (Teddy) is a white . In the pictures, the male puppy with the white and the females with white too are still available, have been declawed, dewormed and have completed their first shots. The puppies love playing around and are ready to be adopted by interested parties. Small re-homing fee required for bringing a new addition to your family.contact us here for more details :

We have 4 Maltese going to be ready for a new home ! They were born April 9th and are needing good homes. the solid black one is needing a special indoor home it has a problem where its head shakes a lot especially if its scared however it eats, drinks and uses the litter box fine, as it gets older it seems to be getting less shakey and may grow out of it. Asking a $280 per kitten for the black husky and $280 for the white Maltese . rehoming fee. Please email me for more info 🙂 thank you

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I will send you a check for $10,000 for the Maltese. You can keep $4,000 for the Maltese and any other fees. Please have the remaining $6,000 in unmarked $100 bills when I come for the Maltese. Thank you.

rated:
HorB said:   serious inquiries only*..... Maltese puppies (santa clara)
Playful Maltese puppies for new family , I have 4 Maltese puppies (2 male and 2 females) from a litter of 6. All of them are clean white. They are just 12 weeks old. All have been around their mother and father. Mother (Teddy) is a white . In the pictures, the male puppy with the white and the females with white too are still available, have been declawed, dewormed and have completed their first shots. The puppies love playing around and are ready to be adopted by interested parties. Small re-homing fee required for bringing a new addition to your family.contact us here for more details :

We have 4 Maltese going to be ready for a new home ! They were born April 9th and are needing good homes. the solid black one is needing a special indoor home it has a problem where its head shakes a lot especially if its scared however it eats, drinks and uses the litter box fine, as it gets older it seems to be getting less shakey and may grow out of it. Asking a $280 per kitten for the black husky and $280 for the white Maltese . rehoming fee. Please email me for more info 🙂 thank you

Fake, Maltese only come in falcons.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017