New sales call approach...

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Caller:  Hi George, this is your cousin Lewis SameLastNameAsYours.  We talked last year about some home improvements.....
Me: No, we didn't!   <click>

The "cousin" thing is a new twist.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Why even answer? Don't you have caller ID? I can tell it's a telemarketer without picking up the phone.

OMG I was an orphan how did you find me!? <sobs uncontrollably>

atikovi said:   Why even answer? Don't you have caller ID? I can tell it's a telemarketer without picking up the phone.
you wouldn't answer for your cousin? that's cold!  

I bust out my Consuela from Family Guy impersonation. I won't do that in polite company, because it's mildly racist, but you a-holes called me. Consuela can keep them on the line for a while.

I answered a call and told the sales guy that I was in a meeting so he should leave his number and I would call him back. He declined. Tee hee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017