• filter:

If you were the mod of fatwallet, what would be the first thing you would like to do?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If you were the mod of fatwallet, what would be the first thing you would like to do? Be honest .... I would like to give myself a trophy

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I would ban johnadamthegreat.

rated:
Mod? Nothing.

If I owned the place I'd grab a developer and tell them to fix the mobile site.

rated:
Allow people to downvote their own messages.  

rated:
I'd look up my real post count. The one that includes OT.  

rated:
As long as I'm at it, drink all the pop in the free pop machine, play foosball all morning, then go find some cheese and bratwurst. On my way I'd ask everyone on the street in Beloit if they know Lenny and Squiggy.

rated:
Kill threads at will.

DEATH THREADS

rated:

NoMoneyInMyWallet;19887466 said:I would ban johnadamthegreat.

This has happened a couple of times think of something else
Good ideaGood idea
Good idea

rated:
Take long, leisurely walks near our private beach. Sip mimosas over artisan bagels and imported lox. Spend my daily $100 gift card. Take joy rides in the company limo. Play with the hamsters that keep the wheels turning.

Kidding....kidding......except for the last part  

rated:
BAN KK!!!!!

rated:
Find a new job.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   As long as I'm at it, drink all the pop in the free pop machine, play foosball all morning, then go find some cheese and bratwurst. On my way I'd ask everyone on the street in Beloit if they know Lenny and Squiggy.
ban the use of the word "pop" to describe soda

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   As long as I'm at it, drink all the pop in the free pop machine, play foosball all morning, then go find some cheese and bratwurst. On my way I'd ask everyone on the street in Beloit if they know Lenny and Squiggy.

I had hamsters named Lenny and Squiggy. One of them must've been Leona or Squigette because one day there were four baby hamsters in the cage.

rated:
sublimosa said:   
  I had hamsters named Lenny and Squiggy. One of them must've been Leona or Squigette because one day there were four baby hamsters in the cage.

Hello!

rated:
st4rdust said:   Take long, leisurely walks near our private beach. Sip mimosas over artisan bagels and imported lox. Spend my daily $100 gift card. Take joy rides in the company limo. Play with the hamsters that keep the wheels turning.

Kidding....kidding......except for the last part

YOU ALREADY ARE A MOD :/ YOU CAN DO ALL THESE THINGS 
KIDDING ...KIDDING..... EXCEPT FOR THE LAST PART.

rated:
  With plans like these, it would be far easier to spam on this site  

rated:
am I hallucinating again or did woowoo's post get deleted?

rated:
sublimosa said:   am I hallucinating again or did woowoo's post get deleted?
  It was "over the line" and I apologize to the mod that was mentioned in my creative edit of it.

Carry on......

rated:
woowoo2 said:   
sublimosa said:   am I hallucinating again or did woowoo's post get deleted?
  It was "over the line" and I apologize to the mod that was mentioned in my creative edit of it.

Carry on......

what did i miss? late to the party.

rated:
ban all staff and bring back cashback LOL

P.S, Change my title back to Roll Tide as much as i despise troll ride, Roll Tide just sounds better.

rated:
Why hasn't anybody yet given the reply that Wesley Snipes made when asked a similar question in Passenger 57?

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   I'd look up my real post count. The one that includes OT.  
  OT ??

rated:
off topic

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   

OT ??

Begone, ignoramus! Thou must not darken the door of fwot!
Okay, since cowbell already told you I guess you can stay.

rated:
sublimosa said:   
johnadamthegreat said:   
  OT ??

Begone, ignoramus! Thou must not darken the door of fwot!
Okay, since cowbell already told you I guess you can stay.

Have mercy on me O dungeon guardian. let me enter in the name of FW 

rated:
Nothing but if i was the person that did the things at fw, id develop a frickin app!

rated:
No app!

Annoying requests to use the app will come with it.

rated:
find out where is corgs

rated:
scrouds said:   No app!

I'll just leave this here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deal-hunter-fatwallet-deals/id92...

rated:
Virgil27 said:   scrouds said:   No app!

I'll just leave this here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deal-hunter-fatwallet-deals/id92...

It's like the mobile site...
Your request produced an error.
[newNullResponse]

But seriously props for not pushing it on people every time they load the site

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017