• filter:

Happy Friday, dear OT community!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So glad it is the end of the week, although I'm feeling a bit nervous about the game tonight (Warriors v Cavs) and I may not be able to watch due to my anti-pro sports guy. Can I spike his soda with Benadryl?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
yes. Friday!

rated:
Spike away.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Spike away.
  Thanks! I was hoping for a little encouragement in the right direction. It can't be wrong, he'll just sleep through the evening. 

rated:
Bill Cosby.

rated:
ganda said:   Bill Cosby.
  Hey now. My purpose is not nefarious nor salacious. Just want to keep him from interfering with my enjoyment of the game. "Pipe down, Poindexter" doesn't work on him.

rated:
If they'd piped up they would have interfered with Bill Cosby's enjoyment of his, er, pipe up.

rated:
Friday is when my work week really ramps up, but there's no sermon this weekend, so...spinning my wheels. Think I'll go wash the cars.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Friday is when my work week really ramps up, but there's no sermon this weekend, so...spinning my wheels. Think I'll go wash the cars.
  No sermon? Is it like the Family Circus strips when Bill takes the day off and the kids do the work? mini-KKHs on the pulpit!

rated:
kirbydog said:   
Kandykornhead said:   Friday is when my work week really ramps up, but there's no sermon this weekend, so...spinning my wheels. Think I'll go wash the cars.
  No sermon? Is it like the Family Circus strips when Bill takes the day off and the kids do the work? mini-KKHs on the pulpit!

Ha ha.  No.  It's examination and confirmation Sunday.  Hopefully my student will deliver the good news with her answers to my questioning.    

rated:
kirbydog said:   
  Hey now. My purpose is not nefarious nor salacious. Just want to keep him from interfering with my enjoyment of the game. "Pipe down, Poindexter" doesn't work on him.

On one hand it's more of a Seinfeld "The Merv Griffin Show" than a Bill Cosby. On the other hand, see ganda's above.
Red wine and tryptophan
!

rated:
sublimosa said:   
kirbydog said:   

On one hand it's more of a Seinfeld "The Merv Griffin Show" than a Bill Cosby. On the other hand, see ganda's above.
Red wine and temazepam
!

The startling things you learn about people!

Tramazi Parti

rated:
kirbydog said:   So glad it is the end of the week, although I'm feeling a bit nervous about the game tonight (Warriors v Cavs) and I may not be able to watch due to my anti-pro sports guy. Can I spike his soda with Benadryl?
You need a new guy.

rated:
kirbydog said:   So glad it is the end of the week, although I'm feeling a bit nervous about the game tonight (Warriors v Cavs) and I may not be able to watch due to my anti-pro sports guy. Can I spike his soda with Benadryl?
Have you considered going to a bar with like minded people?

rated:
I prefer to be at home and I haven't been drinking lately due to potential post-op alert for my guy in case he has to be driven to the hospital. He likes having me at home, but we have only one tv. Is it possible to trade him in for the 2.0 version of him that does like to watch sports?! 

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
kirbydog said:   

Ha ha.  No.  It's examination and confirmation Sunday.  Hopefully my student will deliver the good news with her answers to my questioning.    

That's neat!

rated:
kirbydog said:   I prefer to be at home and I haven't been drinking lately due to potential post-op alert for my guy in case he has to be driven to the hospital. He likes having me at home, but we have only one tv. Is it possible to trade him in for the 2.0 version of him that does like to watch sports?! 

Guys who like to sit on the sofa drinking and watching sports are hard to find.

rated:
ganda said:   
kirbydog said:   I prefer to be at home and I haven't been drinking lately due to potential post-op alert for my guy in case he has to be driven to the hospital. He likes having me at home, but we have only one tv. Is it possible to trade him in for the 2.0 version of him that does like to watch sports?! 

Guys who like to sit on the sofa drinking and watching sports are hard to find.

singing to the choir, brother.

rated:
He better kill spiders like a champ to make up for not sitting around watching sports.

rated:
I like watching sports. But to clarify, college football and any basketball. I don't drink. The world does not need to see me drunk. So I'm the designated driver when we go out.

rated:
overclock said:   I like watching sports. But to clarify, college football and any basketball. I don't drink. The world does not need to see me drunk. So I'm the designated driver when we go out.
  please attach a photo for your application.

rated:
unfortunately, didn't get done all i needed to get done by EOD, so will be reviewing contracts over the weekend for the attorneys! what fun!

rated:
Contract review is incredibly boring. Sad for you to Have to work the weekend.
Warriors also couldn't get it done, but it is cool to envision a win at home on Monday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017