• filter:

Penny is a pussy!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sadly, Penny is letting the kitten Bandit bully her and steal her food too!  Everytime I put Penny's food down the little f'er pushes her out of the way.  I've had to resort to getting a food bowl that only opens if it senses her microchip.

Plus he is beating her up.  In their mock fights, it's getting so lopsided that I grab and squeeze his tail until he yowls so he thinks she beat him.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
This thread is worthless without pics.

rated:
No pics. Penny is black and Bandit is white, and I'm sure one of you would turn this into a race thing.

rated:
My small (8 lb) 15 year old beats up my very large (15+ lb) 7 year old.  Both are female.

rated:
Kittens can be little turd balls. Give it some time. I think Bandit may need a "time out" space for when he is getting too rough or stealing food. A spare bedroom, or even a dog crate should work.
Source: many MANY years of cat "ownership". By that I mean they own me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017