• filter:

SIM card to use in the USA for travelers from AUS, data and phone

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Good afternoon, all fatwalleters.
I am looking for SIM cards for my relatives from AUS to the USA so they can access data and call while they are here. Any suggestions? They need SIM cards about 1 month. Thanks in advance...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
mintsim.com $35 for 3 months, unlimited voice and text and 2gb per month. since most of the world is GSM, i assume this will work. it runs on t-mo network.

FreedomPop 4G LTE SIM (uses AT&T).

Free Plan = 200 minutes, 500 text, 200 mb data (can easily add 500 mb for a total of 700 mb).


They usually offer the SIM for 99c or $1.99

*** Read this and proceed with caution. ***

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017