• filter:

cawfee tawk - how do you take it?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
no big woop

i just take it black. i dunno how long i've been doing it that way. i do like the flavors in the brews, but not the ones that impart a sweet taste

i have noticed that i don't crash, like i used to. maybe it's the sugar. or my imagination.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
sometimes black, sometimes with a little french vanilla creamer

rated:
black. always black.
ok, maybe in the afternoon, i might, once or twice a year, put cream and sugar and ice cubes in it.
the rest of the time just black.

ETA i don't like any vanilla flavored coffees. just french roast or another dark roast. i have to drink colombian at home some times if i didn't buy coffee.

rated:
Caramel macchiato but I am a coffee cretin despite my high hopes of being a coffee snob.
My palate is sufficiently advanced enough to notice the difference between bottle/filtered water coffee and coffee made with water from my tap. Bleah.

rated:
Hot: medium/dark roast, splash of "sweet cream" flavored coffee creamer (liquid, not powder). This is my must-have morning wake-up from September through May.
Cold: I prefer Caribou's Iced Northern Lite Vanilla White Mocha, but can't afford to buy that so I'm experimenting with making my own cold-press and milk for my summer coffee. I haven't found a quick & easy "recipe" concoction that I really like yet.
While not a coffee snob, I can't stand cheap coffee (i.e. McD's) and I think my old Senseo (freebie about 15? yrs ago) makes a great cup of coffee, especially love the crema it makes. Keurig coffee is blech, and I despise those plastic cups! (I make my own flat "pods" with coffee filters for my Senseo, the used filter and grounds go into my garden compost).

rated:
With milk, no sugar.
I drink too much of it on workdays, 2-3 cups at home on off days. I work in Food&Beverage and coffee, good coffee of all kinds, is too easily available. For free!

rated:
With heavy cream. Delicious.

rated:
Don't understand how anybody can drink that vile tasting liquid. I had a sip at age 10 or 11 and never tried it again. It's worse than beer!

rated:
Disgusting stuff. Don't like the drink, don't like the flavor in any food, think the coffee booby traps in boxes of chocolates should be banned. Love the smell of coffee roasting though.

rated:
atikovi said:   Don't understand how anybody can drink that vile tasting liquid. I had a sip at age 10 or 11 and never tried it again. It's worse than beer!
people will change preferences over time. it's common for children to not like onions or spinach, but then go on to like them as adults. conversely, we may start off liking barney or nursery rhymes as kids, but then grow up to like rock and roll, country, or hip-hop (while finding childish preferences to be silly)  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
people will change preferences over time. 

But it often takes years of therapy.

rated:
90% coffee.. 10% whole milk.. sweetner
I like plain, the nutty flavors (almond, hazlenut, etc) or french vannila.

If I go to dunkin donuts, I get rark roasted toasted almond coffee with mocha swirl, whole milk and sweetner.

rated:
atikovi said:   Don't understand how anybody can drink that vile tasting liquid. I had a sip at age 10 or 11 and never tried it again. It's worse than beer!
It's a cultural thing. I wanted nothing more than to drink coffee after dinner at the adult table after a large family meal.

So my mom would make me a coffee. A mug with milk and a splash of coffee and a scoop of sugar. It was amazing.

I eventually cut the sugar out about a decade or so ago.

rated:
scrouds said:   
It's a cultural thing. I wanted nothing more than to drink coffee after dinner at the adult table after a large family meal.

So would that also apply to liquor and cigarettes? 

rated:
atikovi said:   

Why not

rated:
atikovi said:   
scrouds said:   

My mom would snip off an inch or so off the end of a Menthol cigarette to make it Kid Size not King Size. Like a mint candy flavor sparkler. It was amazing.

I eventually moved onto crack about a decade or so later.

eta: so we're on the same page, this is clearly a joke. My mother would never smoke a menthol cigarette.

rated:
That explains a lot.

rated:
Every which way...hot/cold, cream, milk, sugar sometimes, splenda, black, day old in the pot. I like flavored coffee and creamers except for mocha stuff which tastes like dirt to me for some reason. Hate everything pumpkin as well when it comes to coffee.

rated:
My coffee intake is less than 6 cups a year.  I'm mostly a chai guy....the real masala chai, not the chai latte stuff from,the starry money cafe. 

rated:
Aldi's medium blend coffee, basket-style drip maker, Aldi's non-dairy creamers, Caramel, Vanilla, or Hazelnut.

rated:

rated:
Black coffee for me. Current fave is Peet's Big Bang blend that I buy as beans and grind for the French press. At home I also have Costa Rica beans, also for the French press.
I used to like iced coffee now and then but there is something about the milk/sugar in coffee that doesn't agree with my stomach.

rated:
Anybody try civet coffee? The beans crapped out by the animal.

rated:
atikovi said:   Anybody try civet coffee? The beans crapped out by the animal.
Yeah, wasn't bad, but not worth the price.

rated:
I like my coffee like I like my women...

Without another guys junk in it.

rated:
I don't usually drink coffee but if i do, i like it black and strong.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017