7% of Americans think chocolate milk come from brown cows

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Brown eggs come from brown chickens

The other 93% of Americans know what their index and ring fingers are called.

brown chicken brown cow

And I always thought it came from cows, not necessarily brown, that were fed a diet rich in chocolate. Makes perfect sense.

And lean beef comes from cows that live in the mountains...

And Kobe beef comes from Bryant's pet cows.

pepto
Disclaimer
Do they know that strawberry milk comes from cows that were taking pepto bismol?

mapatsfan said:   The other 93% of Americans know what their index and ring fingers are called.

and 7% of cows know what all the human fingers are called.

When I first came to US in the 80's and my cousin told me if I wanted to eat a hotdog....I really thought he was talking about eating a heated dog meat.

ach1199 said:   When I first came to US in the 80's and my cousin told me if I wanted to eat a hotdog....I really thought he was talking about eating a heated dog meat.

That's where the name "hotdog" comes from, casting a slur on those filthy German new immigrants who are serving you dog, heated up. Don't trust the immigrants! (happily we've moved on since that attitude)

I've always known where milk comes from. It comes from Ralph's.

Ralph
Disclaimer
burgerwars said:   I've always known where milk comes from. It comes from Ralph's.

It comes from Ralph's ... where?

(limo text: Ralph from the Simpsons)

woowoo2 said:   And lean beef comes from cows that live in the mountains...
No stupid, lean beef comes from cows that have been doing cow-listhenics.

Lean beef comes from the city of Pisa, Italy.

Paging qcumber

I thought the science on this was settled sometime in the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymw4V16q9k4

ganda said:   
ach1199 said:   When I first came to US in the 80's and my cousin told me if I wanted to eat a hotdog....I really thought he was talking about eating a heated dog meat.

That's where the name "hotdog" comes from, casting a slur on those filthy German new immigrants who are serving you dog, heated up. Don't trust the immigrants! (happily we've moved on since that attitude)

Yep. Now we're hating on new groups of immigrants. We're so evolved.

bobbybore said:   Brown eggs come from brown chicks
  That's ridiculous. Everyone knows Cadbury eggs come from brown chicks. 

Pigs are vegetarian dogs.

I thought lean beef comes from 3 legged cows (and Ground Beef comes from the ones that fell over).

moonbeam said:   
ganda said:   

Yep. Now we're hating on new groups of immigrants. We're so evolved.

and we hate on people that don't agree with us politically  

80's on 8. I Wanna Be a Cow___.
Disclaimer
iCow. Mooo. 

Multiracial Cows Celebrating Happy Moo Year
Disclaimer
What type of milk do these cows make?

Virgil27 said:   

Wrong!  Rabbits lay Cadbury eggs.  

P.S. Obviously you've never watched a Cadbury commercial.  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Virgil27 said:   

Wrong!  Rabbits lay Cadbury eggs.  

P.S. Obviously you've never watched a Cadbury commercial.  

I thought lions laid cadbury eggs . . . along with quite a lot of other animals . . . maybe I didn't understand those commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=731B20sSX1w

Virgil27 said:   I thought lions laid cadbury eggs . . . along with quite a lot of other animals . . . maybe I didn't understand those commercials.
Egg layer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MxXx0ExOk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017