• filter:

Smashburger

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
had one at the airport.  Smashburger rhymes with what this should really be named.  Assburger.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
fasttimes = burgerwars ...?

burgerwars jr?

rated:
The burger wasn't bad, but unremarkable. The fries are shoestring, and not worth it.

rated:
Never been. There's only one Slashburger in the Los Angeles area, in a downtown commercial/tourist/entertainment development called L.A. Live.  I've seen it, but don't go down there much, so the chances of me eating there in the near future are low. 

rated:
Just like the smashing they do to...

rated:
i like the black bean burger there

rated:
its awesome... i like it better than 5guys

rated:
assburger and 5guys both on OP's Mom's select menu

rated:
We have a local hamburger/bar place that has the *best* hamburgers (they could do their fries better tho). Second place is Culver's (and they have the best onion rings!).
Tried Smashburger and 5guys, neither are anything great.

DS19 thinks Red Cow is the best (I haven't had, so I can't compare)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017