• filter:

Burgerwars in Melbourne (Australia, not Florida!)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
In August.  My second trip Down Under, but my first time in Melbourne.  Give me ideas.
Thanks.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
outback steakhouse

rated:
Say "Oy, mate, let's put some shrimp on the Barbie" so they have a good impression of all Americans. Ask all Australians if that is a digeridoo in their pocket or if they are just happy to see you.
G'day, mate!

rated:
I checked Outback Steakhouse in Australia. They only have eight locations down under, and none near where I'll be.  I'll have to settle for the ones in L.A.  When I was in Sydney years ago, I didn't get a chance to eat a kangaroo burger.  Maybe this time.

rated:
burgerwars said:    My second trip Down Under, but my first time in Melbourne.  
  Florida?

rated:
atikovi said:   burgerwars said:    My second trip Down Under, but my first time in Melbourne.  
  Florida?

Sydney. Also Auckland.

rated:
atikovi said:   
burgerwars said:    My second trip Down Under, but my first time in Melbourne.  
  Florida?

Heh.. my sister lives there.

rated:
Melbourne Australia!

rated:
sublimosa said:   Say "Oy, mate, let's put some shrimp on the Barbie" so they have a good impression of all Americans. Ask all Australians if that is a digeridoo in their pocket or if they are just happy to see you.
G'day, mate!

I'm a bit rusty on my Australian. Maybe I can purchase some Rosseta Stone software to freshen up.

rated:
Mildly envious Have a meat pie or three.

rated:
Have many many Foster's.

Foster's, Australian for hamburgers.

rated:
Watch that a dingo is not eating your baby. 

rated:
One thing I'm not bringing back is Vegemite. I hate the stuff. It has all the enjoyment of eating toothpaste.

I think Australians secretly hate Vegemite. It's a plan they use to secretly dispose of nuclear waste one jar at a time. They pretend they crave it so tourists buy it and take it back home.

rated:
Watch a cricket match if you get a chance. A 20/20 should last only couple hours.. 3 i think.

rated:
sublimosa said:   Say "Oy, mate, let's put some shrimp on the Barbie" so they have a good impression of all Americans. Ask all Australians if that is a digeridoo in their pocket or if they are just happy to see you.
G'day, mate!

it will help him surely

rated:
Melbourne Florida is actually a nice little place, coastal Florida town with a nice downtown.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017