• filter:

mcb in washington, state

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i'm in tacoma right now. just had some mexican food at a place called taqueria la carreta. the huevos a la mexicana were pretty good. the tortillas were about what i would expect outside of CA or mexico

they played "la bamba" (los lobos version) like a bunch of times. i wonder if they're making fun of me

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
came to a bar. they have warnings about smoking weed, being intoxicated, and fighting (no, not all at the same time)

i am just wondering who the clientele is normally if they have to post this stuff...

rated:
Maybe I'm biased, but that is what I would expect there and in Spokane (wrinkles her nose).

rated:
thanks for telling me before i got here

rated:
When I was up there I never made it out of Seattle, but I remember going to the bollard locks and seeing signs saying it was a federal facility, no weed.

rated:
i didn't know that Tacoma became a tourist destination. Enjoying our traffic clog?

rated:
no time for tourism, unfortunately. work, work, work. then i picked the wrong hotel, so yeah, traffic. but being from SD, i have seen worse

rated:
morecowbell said:   thanks for telling me before i got here
  Seattle is fun! Traffic is bad there, too.

rated:
kirbydog said:   morecowbell said:   thanks for telling me before i got here
  Seattle is fun! Traffic is bad there, too.

i'm from san diego. the traffic here actually moves! not too bad, to me

rated:
I'm also from San Diego, or more specifically, East County in El Cajon. Moved away 20 years ago to Ohio though. SD area was definitely one of the better areas, way less traffic than LA and other areas but still busy enough lol. Really miss the food though and curious how much everything has changed in 20 years. What I wouldn't give for an In N Out 4x4 or a Wienerschnitzel chili dog right now!. Also haven't seen Vegas in about 25 years. Wonder how different it is? Lol

rated:
Tornadochaser said:   I'm also from San Diego, or more specifically, East County in El Cajon. Moved away 20 years ago to Ohio though. SD area was definitely one of the better areas, way less traffic than LA and other areas but still busy enough lol. Really miss the food though and curious how much everything has changed in 20 years. What I wouldn't give for an In N Out 4x4 or a Wienerschnitzel chili dog right now!. Also haven't seen Vegas in about 25 years. Wonder how different it is? LolYou mean an In N Out 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.. right?

Haven't seen Vegas in 25 years? Wow.
I was there first time 10 years ago.. and last time last year in July. Huge difference even in that time-frame.

rated:
KayK said:   
Tornadochaser said:   I'm also from San Diego, or more specifically, East County in El Cajon. Moved away 20 years ago to Ohio though. SD area was definitely one of the better areas, way less traffic than LA and other areas but still busy enough lol. Really miss the food though and curious how much everything has changed in 20 years. What I wouldn't give for an In N Out 4x4 or a Wienerschnitzel chili dog right now!. Also haven't seen Vegas in about 25 years. Wonder how different it is? Lol
You mean an In N Out 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.. right?

Haven't seen Vegas in 25 years? Wow.
I was there first time 10 years ago.. and last time last year in July. Huge difference even in that time-frame.

nope. in n out def has 4x4. no false woody advertising there.both sd and vegas have changed a lot in 25 years.

rated:
I'm off to Seattle on the 3rd.  Actually, my friend has a house in Bremerton that she wants to check on so I won't need a hotel.   It will be a road trip: 2 humans, 2 dogs and a cat.  I don't know Tacoma but I've not heard good things.

rated:
Tornadochaser said:   I'm also from San Diego, or more specifically, East County in El Cajon. Moved away 20 years ago to Ohio though. SD area was definitely one of the better areas, way less traffic than LA and other areas but still busy enough lol. Really miss the food though and curious how much everything has changed in 20 years. What I wouldn't give for an In N Out 4x4 or a Wienerschnitzel chili dog right now!. Also haven't seen Vegas in about 25 years. Wonder how different it is? Lol
  Was it really 20 years ago? 

rated:
The local In-N-Out has been good lately. In previous visits sometimes the fries were not fresh or the burger looked the worse for wear. Maybe having competitors like The Habit nearby are helping customers get even tastier meals than before?

rated:
HorB said:   

yep dont you remember me from the Wienerschnitzel thread way back when?

rated:
Tornadochaser said:   
HorB said:   

yep dont you remember me from the Wienerschnitzel thread way back when?

Of course I do!

rated:
PS: HorB.. I thought a professor like you would be smarter than an Immigrant like me in Words with Friends.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017