• filter:

KandyKornhead (and family) Invade FatWallet HeadQuarters!!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

This morning we had a fantastic break from the normal and a very special guest.

Thanks to this post KandyKornhead came in for a tour. He also brought his family. All 3 of the Junior KornHeads want to grow up to be mods, so watch out. It might have been the sweet FatWallet Fidget Spinners we put in the Schwag bag.
We had a great time giving them a little taste of our day to day. We all wish them a safe drive home. Thank you again for stopping by we were glad to have you.

Best 2016 HDTV Deal Roundup

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
congratulations to all involved! sounds like an awesome time 

rated:
Their kornheads look suspiciously non-pointy.

rated:
Is the cow pinata filled with FW schwag?

rated:
The picture says "Best 2016 HDTV roundup"?

rated:
Visitors are signing the cows udders!?!?!

rated:
^
KKH signed the bull

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   Visitors are signing the cows udders!?!?!
they wanna leave their mark, one way or an udder  

rated:
On behalf of the whole clan, big thanks to Neilium and everybody at HQ! The mini's totally want to work there after seeing it. They talked about how cool it was on and off for the rest of the day (we had about 6 more hours in the car). Besides all the cool amenities you have all heard about I got the impression of family and teamwork (although the place was kind of deserted because of the holiday weekend). There are real people there, and they are nice. Strange that visiting an office building will become an important memory on the tail end of an epic family vacation.

rated:
I propose there be a Pilgrim badge for those who make it out to Beloit.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   On behalf of the whole clan, big thanks to Neilium and everybody at HQ! The mini's totally want to work there after seeing it. They talked about how cool it was on and off for the rest of the day (we had about 6 more hours in the car). Besides all the cool amenities you have all heard about I got the impression of family and teamwork (although the place was kind of deserted because of the holiday weekend). There are real people there, and they are nice. Strange that visiting an office building will become an important memory on the tail end of an epic family vacation.
  I thought about this and I think there's an important lesson in it for people's minis, namely that there are real people on the other side of the internet/xbox/whatever.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   On behalf of the whole clan, big thanks to Neilium and everybody at HQ! The mini's totally want to work there after seeing it. They talked about how cool it was on and off for the rest of the day (we had about 6 more hours in the car). Besides all the cool amenities you have all heard about I got the impression of family and teamwork (although the place was kind of deserted because of the holiday weekend). There are real people there, and they are nice. Strange that visiting an office building will become an important memory on the tail end of an epic family vacation.
  Thank you! The minis were very polite and enthusiastic. I am glad they liked it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017