• filter:

Poutine donut, only in America.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Happy birthday Canada,

To celebrate Canada's 150th birthday, Tim Hortons is serving up patriotic food. On the menu: a doughnut smothered in poutine and an Iced Capp coffee drink topped with whipped cream, maple flakes and bacon bits.

But before you get excited or nauseous take note: These Canadian-inspired delights won't be available in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tim-hortons-poutine-doughnut-can...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I'm not poutine that in my Mouth.

rated:
atikovi said:   I'm not poutine that in my Mouth.
I'll take "things fasttimes mom has never said for $500, Alex."

rated:
kamalktk said:   
atikovi said:   I'm not poutine that in my Mouth.
I'll take "things fasttimes mom has never said for $500, Alex."

Oh, she's probably not not said it for $10...

rated:
Had to google poutine...

rated:
So we are back with the Russian conspiracy. They have now invaded Canada through mind altering donuts.

rated:
If you ever go to a Canadian Taco Bell, get some Fries Supreme!
"These freshly prepared fries topped with seasoned ground beef, warm zesty nacho cheese sauce, diced ripe tomatoes, chives and reduced-fat sour cream are a Canadian legend!"

If you go to a Tim Horton's, get some Chocolate Danish. mmmm.....

rated:
Timmy ho's

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   Had to google poutine...
oh, come on! you know...weight lifters have a high-poutine diet. sometimes people will have a poutine shake for breakfast if they are trying to lose weight. vegetarians have to look for an alternate source of poutine. poutine!

rated:
How do you smother a donut in cheese and gravy? A donut isn't a donut if you need to eat it with a fork and knife.

rated:
Glitch99 said:   How do you smother a donut in cheese and gravy? A donut isn't a donut if you need to eat it with a fork and knife.
You peasant.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017