• filter:

things that make you say "hmm"

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i searched, but i didn't see a recent version of this thread, so here it is

i pulled up a san diego radio station on the computer. in the browser, the first thing that came up was an ad. as luck would have it, the ad was just laid over an already in session (different) commercial. so yeah, an ad before being able to listen to ad-revenue driven radio

while i was pulling it up, i thought it would be funny if that happened. it did. it was.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
And here I was thinking that something more interesting in Dan Francisco made you say mmm.

rated:

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   And here I was thinking that something more interesting in Dan Francisco made you say mmm.
i did go by triple voodoo brewing. definitely good stuff! i said "mmm" the whole time

i also went by prohibition, but they were closed. wish i knew before i went, as it took me quite a while to get there. it was during their normal hours of operation...got there, all closed up. called, no answer. went to website, and it was "we are closed...sorry for the inconvenience." should have said "sorry you drove a half hour to get here"  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   And here I was thinking that something more interesting in Dan Francisco made you say mmm.
i did go by triple voodoo brewing. definitely good stuff! i said "mmm" the whole time

i also went by prohibition, but they were closed. wish i knew before i went, as it took me quite a while to get there. it was during their normal hours of operation...got there, all closed up. called, no answer. went to website, and it was "we are closed...sorry for the inconvenience." should have said "sorry you drove a half hour to get here"  

triple vodoo! what time? I was RIGHT THERE yesterday. in fact walked by it a couple of times.  

rated:
miserly said:   morecowbell said:   

triple vodoo! what time? I was RIGHT THERE yesterday. in fact walked by it a couple of times.  

like 9, i think. i was the one with the beer in my hand

rated:
All of these:  The Hmmm forum  

But none of those is gonna make you sweat.

rated:
ok. not at 9. i wwent by there at noon and then 5. went to bike shop a block from there. next time you're here, we'll meet there since you know how to find it now.

rated:
yeah, thanks to prohibition! i guess i was prohibited from going there

rated:

rated:
i'm doing an online training for work. the people who made the training video have so far not been able to pronounce "asterisk" or "delimited"

ETA: ok, now multiple trainers cannot pronounce the same words 

rated:
recent conversation -

me: hello, my name is morecowbell, and i should already have security clearance
security: let me check...no, i don't see morecowbell on the list
me: they called it in yesterday
security: he's here to pick you up?
me: no, i am supposed to have clearance
security: i don't have morecowbell's phone number. what dept does he work in?
me: I AM MORECOWBELL

there was actually more to this, but it was along the same lines. just silly, after a while

rated:
morecowbell said:   recent conversation -

me: hello, my name is morecowbell, and i should already have security clearance
security: let me check...no, i don't see morecowbell on the list
me: they called it in yesterday
security: he's here to pick you up?
me: no, i am supposed to have clearance
security: i don't have morecowbell's phone number. what dept does he work in?
me: I AM MORECOWBELL

there was actually more to this, but it was along the same lines. just silly, after a while

So you are unsecured... hmmm

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017