• filter:

Checked single can of beer arrives at destination safely

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Story

Australia, naturally.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
If this was a United flight....

...it would have been replaced by a Bud Light

...chugged by the pilot as he landed in fog

...crushed full against a passenger's forehead

rated:
ganda said:   Story

Australia, naturally.

Hero.

rated:
flight to australia? i dunno if i could go that long without my beer

rated:
A story like that is too easy to fake. One thing I doubt is the can would arrive at the baggage carousel all alone, upright. Smaller items are stuck in baskets.

Anyway, next month I'm off to Australia. On long overseas flights United will allow me two pieces of checked in luggage for no additional fee. I won't bother to pack extra beer.

rated:
burgerwars said:   A story like that is too easy to fake. One thing I doubt is the can would arrive at the baggage carousel all alone, upright. Smaller items are stuck in baskets.

Anyway, next month I'm off to Australia. On long overseas flights United will allow me two pieces of checked in luggage for no additional fee. I won't bother to pack extra beer.

Are you calling the BBC fake news?

rated:
scrouds said:   
burgerwars said:   A story like that is too easy to fake. One thing I doubt is the can would arrive at the baggage carousel all alone, upright. Smaller items are stuck in baskets.

Are you calling the BBC fake news?

Who's Nobdy?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017