• filter:

white face or black face

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
my current watch has a black face but im considering a white one. high legibility is primary goal. or should i wait for a smart watch?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Watches with black face looks classy. However, the white face ones seem to be trendy.
You can go with what you prefer but, IMO, you should keep the black one

rated:
I hate watches with white faces.

Black or blue for me. Black preferable.

Thankfully my fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 2) has black face.

rated:
Go digital if you want to know the exact time without having to think about what the big hand and little hand are pointing to.

rated:
atikovi said:   Go digital if you want to know the exact time without having to think about what the big hand and little hand are pointing to.
Did they remove clock reading from elementary school? Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

rated:
Don't think that was ever a subject. Now clock watching, that's naturally learned.

rated:
scrouds said:   
atikovi said:   Go digital if you want to know the exact time without having to think about what the big hand and little hand are pointing to.
Did they remove clock reading from elementary school? Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

  time is a social construct. there's no different time zone, there is only one time zone. don't be a time zonist!

rated:
miserly said:   high legibility is primary goal. 
The blurbs Chuck Lorre has at the ends of his shows since Dharma and Greg were originally displayed in white text over a black background but were switched to black text on white for better legibility. This was not done just because of the characteristics of analog TV.

rated:

rated:
miserly said:   my current watch has a black face but im considering a white one. high legibility is primary goal. or should i wait for a smart watch?
Ask Ted Danson.

rated:
miserly said:   scrouds said:   
atikovi said:   Go digital if you want to know the exact time without having to think about what the big hand and little hand are pointing to.
Did they remove clock reading from elementary school? Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

  time is a social construct. there's no different time zone, there is only one time zone. don't be a time zonist!

China does that.

You communist!

rated:
what's this "watch" you speak of? i remember wearing something that matches some of what you described back in HS, but i don't think i have since

rated:
morecowbell said:   what's this "watch" you speak of? i remember wearing something that matches some of what you described back in HS, but i don't think i have since
  you said the same thing about pants i believe...

rated:
My current favorite watch is a Seiko analog with pale pink face and stainless steel bracelet. It's not quite girly, but close.
After that I love my LEGO ToyStory squeaky aliens watch.
 

rated:

! (37.42kB)
Disclaimer
So I wonder when the current president will get his face on a watch...

rated:
I like Rado and Citizen watches for my SO. I find class in those.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017