• filter:

I Had a Dream. Part 5.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It's official.  I have lost my mind.

Last night I had a dream that I wanted to be on the TV show My 600 Pound Life.  I'm driving to be interviewed for the show, but knew I didn't qualify (I don't weigh anywhere near 600 pounds).  Still, I wanted to be on the show.  For the interview I brought lots of water, since if I drank it all right before they weighed me, I'll weigh more.  I also brought a sack of cement to stick inside my pants (more added weight).  I get out of my car, drink lots of water, then stick the sack of cement in my pants.  My pants immediately fell down from the weight.  I gave up trying to keep my pants up with the sack of cement inside, left the sack of cement in the parking lot, then went in for the interview.  They weighed me and said I didn't qualify for the show.  I wasn't happy but soon woke up.  Dumb dream.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I must say, while quite enjoyable, this dream lacks the customary burgerwars zaniness!

rated:
i had a dream i was a teepee, and the next night i had one that i was a wigwam. turns out i was two tents

rated:
burgerwars said:   Last night I had a dream ...

If you are truthful about your dream and want it interpreted, I can do that for you.

rated:
Susan boyle check: No susan boyles detected within the perimeter.

rated:
ocean935 said:   burgerwars said:   Last night I had a dream ...

If you are truthful about your dream and want it interpreted, I can do that for you.

Thanks so it all happened last night. I was sitting on the couch backwards smoking a stogie. Then I heard the jingle of the taco truck and went running outside. I knew the song and knew exactly what was outside, which was a roving taco truck, like ice cream but selling tacos. I couldn't decide what I wanted so he banged things around in the taco truck drove off like a large Diesel truck, but stopped at the next house and banged things around again.

I started crying in a rhythmic beat that just happened to match my Alarm clock and woke up.

rated:
morecowbell said:   i had a dream i was a teepee, and the next night i had one that i was a wigwam. turns out i was two tents
Intense man. Or something like that.

rated:
scrouds said:   
morecowbell said:   i had a dream i was a teepee, and the next night i had one that i was a wigwam. turns out i was two tents
Intense man. Or something like that.

He was camping it up in SF

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017