• filter:

In Russia, porta potties run to you

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Defecate! DEFECATE!! [/Dr Who]

rated:
Too bad it was too early for youtube:

20 years ago, when we arrived at the "National [?!] Apple Harvest Festival" in Biglerville, PA, people in canoes were chasing the porta johns down the creek.

rated:
mikebeets said:   Too bad it was too early for youtube:

20 years ago, when we arrived at the "National [?!] Apple Harvest Festival" in Biglerville, PA, people in canoes were chasing the porta johns down the creek.

Couldn't they just pee in the creek?

rated:
Someone's got the runs.

rated:
<< Couldn't they just pee in the creek? >>
No: the organizer had a real good time with that canoe race.

over 50,000 people in attendance: talk about the creek rising.

rated:
Bryan Adams - Run to You

rated:
ganda said:   

i've been to PA. i guarantee you that they do  

rated:
to be fair, we can't pee in the san diego river. there's never any water in it. unless...maybe that's what creates the river

rated:
I was waiting for a person to get out of one at the end.

rated:
morecowbell said:   
ganda said:   

Hey now! I've never peed (or anything else) in other than a toilet, never even in the shower or behind a tree. I'd rather die. Can you say the same?
Disclaimor: I can't speak for before say, age six. I do remember sitting on someone's lap and peeing when I was maybe four years old. I got in trouble. Child abuse!

rated:
sublimosa said:   
morecowbell said:   
ganda said:   

Hey now! I've never peed (or anything else) in other than a toilet, never even in the shower or behind a tree. I'd rather die. Can you say the same?
Disclaimor: I can't speak for before say, age six. I do remember sitting on someone's lap and peeing when I was maybe four years old. I got in trouble. Child abuse!

i didn't say EVERYBODY does!

come to think of it, may have peed in a creek in PA  

rated:
morecowbell said:   sublimosa said:   
morecowbell said:   
ganda said:   

Yeungling.

rated:
kamalktk said:   
morecowbell said:   
sublimosa said:   
morecowbell said:   
ganda said:   

Yeungling.

After the [prohibited subject] support that brewery gave [prohibited name] that beer is нежеланный around here.

rated:
kamalktk said:   Someone's got the runs.

In Russia, porta potty gets runs.

rated:
Looks like somebody had an accident...

rated:

Without a paddle?

rated:
sublimosa said:   
morecowbell said:   
ganda said:   

Eh, I've peed outside many times. Usually when I was camping, but at least once in an urban area, between two parked cars. When you gotta go, you gotta go. 

rated:
I was in my early 20's, driving a car [with steering on the correct side], towing a pop-up camper.
In the center of London.

when my cousin who was in his early teens jumped out of the car !!!

he decided he was not going to wait:
<< When you gotta go, you gotta go>> : ...... we were in the middle of Trafalgar Square !!! 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017