• filter:

Attention is still picking up pennies

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If you're paying attention, you'll notice the pennies.
If you notice the pennies, you'll pick up the pennies.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
How much are you paying Attention to notice the pennies?
Who keeps the pennies that you pick up?  You or Attention?

Is Attention personally picking up pennies or did they outsource the entire operation?
If outsourced, are they H-1B Visa holders?

rated:
I pick up pennies.
Pennies buy me food.
I feed my body.
My body includes my mind.
My mind is nourished.. so it pays attention.

Bada bing. Bada boom.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   How much are you paying Attention to notice the pennies?
Who keeps the pennies that you pick up?  You or Attention?

Is Attention personally picking up pennies or did they outsource the entire operation?
If outsourced, are they H-1B Visa holders?

in picking up pennies, i'm not worried about outsourcing to H-1B visa holders. i am more worried about outsourcing to other countries. i've worked alongside H-1B visa holders, and they picked up pennies as well as anyone else i've worked with, and spent said pennies within our economy

rated:
Find a penny, pick it up. All the day, you'll have good luck.

rated:
get a hickie from Kenickie

rated:
I throw a quarter on the ground next to it first to make it worth my while to pick both up.

rated:
Knowing what's on the bottom of peoples shoes, and knowing that those shoes probably stepped on pennies on the ground, I don't pick up pennies.

rated:
george2001 said:   Knowing what's on the bottom of peoples shoes, and knowing that those shoes probably stepped on pennies on the ground, I don't pick up pennies.Do you open your workplace's bathroom door with a tissue/paper napkin?

rated:
KayK said:   
george2001 said:   Knowing what's on the bottom of peoples shoes, and knowing that those shoes probably stepped on pennies on the ground, I don't pick up pennies.
Do you open your workplace's bathroom door with a tissue/paper napkin?

Yes.  At least I did when I worked.

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   Find a penny, pick it up. All the day, you'll have good luck.

I still say that.  But can't do that in Canada. They got rid of the penny...

rated:
KayK said:   
george2001 said:   Knowing what's on the bottom of peoples shoes, and knowing that those shoes probably stepped on pennies on the ground, I don't pick up pennies.
Do you open your workplace's bathroom door with a tissue/paper napkin?

No, that's what comically long ties are for.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017