• filter:

feeling ambitious

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
got a bunch of repair work lined up that i've been putting off. this weekend will be a busy one including some drywall work, car work on both cars and the bike! 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Just hearing about that makes me want to take a nap.

rated:
well, the list may get a little shorter. debating whether i should have the bike shop rebuild the wheel instead of me. a big part of it is that i can't ride it home and it'll save me a couple of miles of walking the bike.
the upside is i "discovered", which is to say i am just listening to a friend about how to repair a broken actuator motor in my car that'll save me at least a couple of hours and probably a lot of frustration. not to mention $60 on parts.

rated:
actuator motor? don't you mean motivator

?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017