• Search this Topic »
rated:
Definition of chlorella in English:
chlorella

region
noun
mass nounBiology
list of 1 items
A common single-celled green alga of both terrestrial and aquatic habitats, responsible for turning stagnant water an opaque green.

Example sentences
‘These include but are not limited to: chlorella, blue-green algae, spirulina from California or Hawaii, AFA blue-green algae (Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae),
kelp, nori, green barley, wheat grass and alfalfa.’
‘Grasses, including barley, oat, rye, wheat grass, and alfalfa - technically a legume - are generally higher in fiber, while water greens like spirulina
and chlorella tend to be higher in protein.’
‘Help replace the energy boost you got from cigarettes by taking 2 to 3 g of chlorella, a nutrient-rich algae, daily.’
‘A fresh-water, green algae extract that assists in bowel health and digestion, chlorella also helps with immunity, heart health and general well-being.’
‘One green superfood that is a virtual paragon of nutrition is chlorella, which is believed to contain the most chlorophyll of any plant.’
list end nesting level 1
list end
region end
list end
region end
region
Origin

Modern Latin, diminutive of Greek khlōros ‘green’.
region end

region
Pronunciation
Key to pronunciations (British and World English dictionary)
chlorella
/kləˈrɛlə/
region end

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chlorella 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Chlorella DeVille wanted a coat made of Dalmatian skins.

rated:
Crying as he peed, Bob hoped the penicillin would quickly clear up the dose of chlorella he caught in Florida.

rated:
To get your whites whiter, add some chlorella bleach to your laundry.

rated:
The Peruvian native church lore llama god has gone missing, story at 10.

rated:
Bachlorella wears nothing but glass slippers and a smile after midnight. (she gets her prince)

rated:
How did that song go... "Under my chlorella... ella eh eh eh"

rated:
does this rag smell like chlorella-form?

rated:
I have all the Chlorella symptoms after drinking the water in Machu Pichu. Montezuma's recenge is a little baby compared to this 😣😫😖

rated:
she had to prevent audio debachl, or ella would never live it down. that's why ms fitzgerald always insisted on using memorex tapes

when breaking fine glassware

rated:
I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

PsyChlorella
Qu'est-ce que c'est

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

rated:
LOST:  1 Glass Slipper (Women's Size XXXS)
Last seen at palace ball
If found, please return to Cindchlorella

rated:
Drinking severely tainted water can give you chlorella which leads to excessive diarrhea, vomiting, and dehydration.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017