• filter:

Prayers for John McCain

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Glioblastoma is horrible aggressive type of brain tumor. John McCain is a great American, a decent politician, and a hero who has served his country honorably.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Ironically, his health care needs have prevented him from voting on a health care bill.

rated:
Love that cranky old dude.

rated:
Love Obama's tweet:
"John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John."

rated:
KayK said:   Love Obama's tweet:
"John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John."

but what about mccain

rated:
morecowbell said:   KayK said:   Love Obama's tweet:

but what about mccain
McCain is a true American hero.. Cant even salute the very flag he loves because he got injured fighting for it.
A man like McCain is one who will never give up.. and fight cancer with all that he has left till his very last breath.

Here's to many more years with senator McCain doing what he does best: serve his people and his nation.

rated:
KayK said:   
morecowbell said:   
KayK said:   Love Obama's tweet:

but what about mccain

McCain is a true American hero.. Cant even salute the very flag he loves because he got injured fighting for it.
A man like McCain is one who will never give up.. and fight cancer with all that he has left till his very last breath.

Here's to many more years with senator McCain doing what he does best: serve his people and his nation.

thank you. you said it better than i could  

rated:
prayers and john mccain in a single thread? how can you violate both the religion and political clause of the mod squad creedo?
i was watching a video on youtube last night of clinton and gw bush talking with a moderator at some event and remembered how civilized people discuss things. of course, both of their memories have been dulled over time, so the sharpness that existed in the past are remembered with more smoothly.

i've always admired senator mccain. he seems like a reasonable man even though we may disagree on some policy issue and that we may be able to use facts to discuss those policy issues.

rated:
I was listening to the news as I was cooking and I thought they said at his age, survival rate is less than 4%. I may have misunderstood but this is what I found online: For adults with glioblastomas, the median survival rate is 14.6 months, although some patients have been known to live longer, the association says. Still, the five-year survival rate for such a tumor is only 5.1 percent, says the National Brain Tumor Society.
He truly needs prayers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017