• filter:

Why is it wrong to hit an animal?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I always heard an animal doesn't know why they are getting smacked.  But Bandit stole a piece of chicken from Penny and she hissed and swatted at him.  Then he did it again a few minutes later.  Guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Re: your title......You have to ask?

rated:
you don't know fasttimes

rated:
morecowbell said:   you don't know fasttimes
They do know his mom though, everyone does.

rated:
fasttimes said: Why is it wrong to hit an animal?

he might hit back

rated:
BTW, if you name your cat Bandit and it steals, you might want to reconsider calling your next cat Drywallchewer

rated:
ganda said:   BTW, if you name your cat Bandit and it steals, you might want to reconsider calling your next cat Drywallchewer
  How about Goldenegglayer?  Or Lottopicker?

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   BTW, if you name your cat Bandit and it steals, you might want to reconsider calling your next cat Drywallchewer
  How about Goldenegglayer? 

Those are "hairballs". You must be a dog person.

rated:
If spanking my monkey is wrong do I really want to be right?

rated:
If "Lottopicker" the cat won the lotto it would leave you like yesterday's turd. Any cat owner who doesn't know this is in denial.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017