• filter:

Big fan of KFC? They now have an online merchandising store!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It doesn't look like you can order food, but you can buy KFC-themed merchandise.  I haven't seen any of this stuff anywhere.

What are you buying?
https://www.kfclimited.com

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Buckethead is going to be pleased.

rated:
I wear golf/polo shirts with Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Lotus, etc. embroidered logos. Don't think I would wear one with KFC on it.

rated:
atikovi said:   I wear golf/polo shirts with Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Lotus, etc. embroidered logos. Don't think I would wear one with KFC on it.
Somewhere in my house I have a couple really old style Taco Bell shirts from when I used to work there (my first "real" job).  I sometimes tease a co-worker that one day I'll come to work wearing that.  She kind of mentioned she wouldn't want to be around/associated with me if I wear it.  I got to find that shirt!

As far as KFC clothes, I can't do that.  I still have nightmares from when I got locked inside a KFC men's restroom.  It was dark and stinky in there, with the floor slippery from you-know-what.  I called for help by calling the store from my cellphone, but their line was busy.  Calling 911 crossed my mind, but if a television news crew came by to film my rescue, I was thinking I would be forever known as the guy who got locked in the restroom at KFC.  I finally got through to the restaurant after some banging and they hung up the phone.  They did get me out.

The next day I tell the same co-worker about my horrible experience.  No sympathy from her.  She looks at me and I can read her mind.  Anyone who eats at KFC deserves to be locked in the KFC restroom.

rated:
It's meaningless if they don't sell this.

(limo text: KFC branded cellphone, which is apparently real in China)

rated:
Kentucky Fried Chicken followed Heinlein's maxim "never underestimate the power of human stupidity" when they renamed themselves KFC, as if no one would remember F stands for Fried; unfortunately it seems to have worked. No way am I wearing any of their gear.

rated:
The world headquarters of KFC sits just off the Watterson expressway in Louisville, Ky.
They have a nicely manicured grounds, including a lake with parking that is not lit very well.
The Lake is within walking distance from a local hotel bar.
Rumor is that it is a good place to make out....

rated:
Colonel Sanders.  What's My Line?

Colonel Sanders

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017