• filter:

Test Thread

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm posting this here to test a glitch I am trying to show to moderators so I don't clog up a deal thread and receive the "red death"

Thanks for ignoring it.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
DENIED!

rated:
OT is not a dumping grounds....
There is an entire forum dedicated to such nonsense.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/testing-1-2-3

rated:
woowoo2 said:   OT is not a dumping grounds....

Yea I noticed that forum after I posted....Let the red tide begin .

rated:
We're pretty desperate for traffic down here in OT, so welcome VV.

rated:
So....
What is the 'Glitch" that you speak of?

rated:
woowoo2 said:   So....

When I post a topic it doesn't show for me but everyone else can see it. The only way I can see it is through search.
Mods had me start a new acct to test if it would happen on that acct. and everything works fine on new one.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   woowoo2 said:   So....

When I post a topic it doesn't show for me but everyone else can see it. The only way I can see it is through search.
Mods had me start a new acct to test if it would happen on that acct. and everything works fine on new one.

That's because the mods don't know what they're talking about...

rated:
Agreed.

Happens to my posts from time to time for no apparent reason.

rated:
There is another glitch as well in my account, and I am guessing across FW.

I open up a Forum, say Hot Deals or Off Topic, and check the radio buttons for any topics that I am not interested in, and this hides them.
If I go to another page and then return, or simply refresh, any new topics show up on top. Also any old topics with new posts.
So far, this is the way it's supposed to work.
But the weird thing that happens occasionally is that I will see some new topics showing up within the old topics. These are new to me, and not actually new. Sometimes they already have several posts.
Can't figure out the glitch.

ETA: sometimes I will open up the Forum on my phone at the same time as my laptop, and I will see more topics on one than on the other. The reason I started using two devices at the same time is I didn't want to miss out on deals because they didn't show up for me. These days, there is no worry of that happening. One hardly sees any deals here any more.

rated:
a good way to test thread is to tie it to a pole or something for support, and allow it to hang freely. tie a loop at the other end, and hand weight in half pound increments. when it breaks, count the number of pounds it held. subtract one of the weights to determine how much weight your thread has tested to hold

you're welcome

rated:
morecowbell said:   a good way to test thread is to tie it to a pole or something for support, and allow it to hang freely. tie a loop at the other end, and hand weight in half pound increments. when it breaks, count the number of pounds it held. subtract one of the weights to determine how much weight your thread has tested to hold

you're welcome

Pretty much also how you test bridges.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   woowoo2 said:   OT is not a dumping grounds....

I'm a rebel. I gave him green.

rated:
By posting in FWOT, you are hereby agreeing to sell your soul for $0.0.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   By posting in FWOT, you are hereby agreeing to sell your soul for $0.0.
Tree fiddy, final offer

rated:
burgerwars said:   VegasVegan said:   woowoo2 said:   OT is not a dumping grounds....

Have to red you, so you stop reveling.

Viva Redding

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   burgerwars said:   VegasVegan said:   woowoo2 said:   OT is not a dumping grounds....

Have to red you, so you stop reveling.

Viva Redding

I gave you green, so it cancels out the red.

rated:
scrouds said:   ZenNUTS said:   By posting in FWOT, you are hereby agreeing to sell your soul for $0.0.
Tree fiddy, final offer
Well.. that is between the 3-13 range.. so I guess that's a good offer.

rated:
testes, testes, 1-2-3

rated:
BrianGa said:   testes, testes, 1-2-3
1,2....3?

You have one too many. Better get that checked out.

rated:
scrouds said:   
BrianGa said:   testes, testes, 1-2-3
1,2....3?

You have one too many. Better get that checked out.

Could be there to balance out a third nipple.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017