• filter:

Tesla Model 3 Estimated Delivery Date is Now Available

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I logged into my Tesla account today and discovered that I can get an estimate date for My Model 3 delivery. I stood in line during March 31, 2016 and it may have paid off. My estimated delivery date is 4 months from now for a  premium model or January of 2018 for a standard model. Please share when you signed up and your estimated delivery date.

If you have not put $1k deposit to reserve one, please don't troll this thread. This thread is for people who have put $1,000 deposit and want to share delivery date and option selections. 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Aug. 2, 2017 @ 10:48am
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
The multiple Tesla threads in FWF, including one you started, werent enough for you? May I suggest a Tesla forum?

rated:
Yaaaaawn

rated:
kamalktk said:   The multiple Tesla threads in FWF, including one you started, werent enough for you? May I suggest a Tesla forum?
  
So long as that forum is closed and unusable for hours every day.

rated:
Can I get a ride in your Tesla after you get it?

rated:
Does the new Tesla come with a flux capacitor?

rated:
does it give an ETA for its upcoming autopilot accident?

rated:
Larryslug said:   Can I get a ride in your Tesla after you get it?
  that sounds dirty.. or do I just have a dirty mind?

rated:
It doesn't look like anyone is getting a charge out of this thread.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   It doesn't look like anyone is getting a charge out of this thread.
Actually I've found the thread quite electrifying m

rated:
scrouds said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   It doesn't look like anyone is getting a charge out of this thread.
Actually I've found the thread quite electrifying m

there's a grease joke in there somewhere  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
scrouds said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   It doesn't look like anyone is getting a charge out of this thread.
Actually I've found the thread quite electrifying m

there's a grease joke in there somewhere  


♫ ♬   
Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far?
♫ ♬

No, we ran out of juice in the desert and died.  

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017