• filter:

Weber Spirit Grill at lowered prices HomeDepot BM

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

HD BM (1.36MB)
Disclaimer
I've been in the market as my current one falling apart. I've not seen anyone sell it for a dollar less, unless you use a coupon from Lowes or HD. Still shows full price at HomeDepot.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Isn't it because the manufacturing for Spirit was moved to China that Weber was able to reduce the prices?
i bought the cast aluminum body Weber Q3200 and it has been great. 

rated:
Spirit has been made in China since at least 2012. Do you have the 3 burner or 2 burner? I have a 4 burner but never use more than 3 now. Am considering downsizing to 2.

rated:
2 burner for the 3200. I cooked non-skewered chicken that was marinated in a garlic cilantro yogurt mix as dinner last night. I usually use the grill for corn. Got rhe propane tank filled at an RV supply place near my house instead of paying more for the tank exchange.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017