• filter:

God groomers

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I've been in the business for 10 years. 98% of groomers are impatient, heartless, demons. Pay attention to how your dog acts when he comes back to you. Of course they will be running out and trying to get the hell out of the shop, but just pay attention. You will know....
If you have a groomer you trust, stick with them.
Good luck

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Hey kkh, I thought God could groom themself?

rated:
Great at grooming

rated:
Thanks but no thanks, I can groom myself.

rated:
Maybe he was just missing punctuation, like, "God, groomers really annoy me."

rated:
soundtechie said:   Maybe he was just missing punctuation, like, "God, groomers really annoy me."

and Chris Hansen

rated:
baster foam mystery classic gold feast live brimstone horse invader mother torpedo bowyer winter pastoral advancement regional almighty bulging cosmonaut

rated:
God groomers? Is that the Anunaki? Where is Aliens guy!

rated:
God is good, so a God groomer is also a good groomer.

rated:
kamalktk said:   Hey kkh, I thought God could groom themself?
  Hello.  I am OT's Resident Expert on God.  Discussing religion in OT is verboten, but I think I can safely state my opinion that OP intended to title his thread, "Good Groomers".  No doubt there are bad groomers out there.  I myself just got out of the shower, which for me on my day off is pretty good grooming.  No doubt Mrs. KKH will be pleased with my awesome hygiene.  

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   kamalktk said:   Hey kkh, I thought God could groom themself?
  Hello.  I am OT's Resident Expert on God.  Discussing religion in OT is verboten, but I think I can safely state my opinion that OP intended to title his thread, "Good Groomers".  No doubt there are bad groomers out there.  I myself just got out of the shower, which for me on my day off is pretty good grooming.  No doubt Mrs. KKH will be pleased with my awesome hygiene.  
Hello.. I'm the resident expert in comprehensive reading. I think OP intended to say "Dog groomers". You deserve a red.. and if the Lord agrees with me.. you'll get a red 5 seconds after I post this reply.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
kamalktk said:   Hey kkh, I thought God could groom themself?
  Hello.  I am OT's Resident Expert on God.  Discussing religion in OT is verboten, but I think I can safely state my opinion that OP intended to title his thread, "Good Groomers".  No doubt there are bad groomers out there.

which means there must also be bald groomers, although they use Olde English and a buffing cloth.

rated:
Some of these parody threads fly way over my head.

rated:
KayK said:   
. and if the Lord agrees with me.. you'll get a red 5 seconds after I post this reply.

I don't know anything about this Lard you mentioned. 

So,  I waited 2 hours.

rated:

Cthulhu (550.36kB)
Disclaimer
Cthulhu can groom himself . . . I mean . . . he's got tentacles. 

rated:
Does the service includes grooming.. down under?

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Does the service includes grooming.. down under?

No, Australians are a bunch of Dogless heathens.

rated:

rated:
CKoolstra posts just in time to let us know about all the awesome deals on God Grooming.

rated:
ganda said:   ZenNUTS said:   Does the service includes grooming.. down under?

No, Australians are a bunch of Dogless heathens.

Dingos ate my baby! They were not, however, well groomed.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
 Hello.  I am OT's Resident Expert on God.  

Isn't that like an alcoholic being the resident expert on malt liquor?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017