• filter:

Would you like to get "chipped"

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Wisconsin company holds 'chip party' to microchip workershttp://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-wisconsin-company-microchips-workers-20170801-story.html

Since this company is in Cheesehead state, FW might be next to offer this to its employees?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Was I chipped when I visited the purple cow!? I don't remember any missing time or have any strange marks. Maybe there's a chip in the FW Fidget Spinner?

rated:
The only chipping I'm doing is potato chipping.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Was I chipped when I visited the purple cow!? I don't remember any missing time or have any strange marks. Maybe there's a chip in the FW Fidget Spinner?
the authority on reposts is slipping

rated:
FargoWoodchipper.gif

rated:

rated:
I am not even thrilled that my car is chipped. Would like to find a way to disable the tracking altogether.
Would never submit to having one of those insurance company trackers installed in the car either.

rated:
chipping kills the deal

rated:
"Bet you cant eat just one."

rated:
Another notable chipping is that we have cow chip throwing contests at some county fairs in WI. One year during a hot dry summer a contest was called off due to a shortage of the sizes suitable for throwing available.

rated:
I've given a lot to my employers, but I draw the line at allowing them to microchip me like a pet.

rated:
We don't need no stinking chips

rated:
Erik Estrada approves

rated:
Id be all for it if I could sign into websites without always typing a username and password by just having my hand near the keyboard. And if it was installed while under some anesthesia like some people get tattoos.

rated:
Could I get a chip that identifies me as someone else?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017