• filter:

Triple feature review

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Shot Caller - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau {Jamie from GOT) plays a man sent to prison and rises within the white gang. Now he's out and stuff happens. I liked it. Good crime drama with tension and good acting and script.

Alien Covenant - sequel to Prometheus, which is a sequel to the Aliens movie. Disappointing story. I thought it tried to cover too much story (origins of the aliens, and explaining Prometheus). I really like Michael Fassbender but his role in here was too weird. And space movies where they take showers is bizarre.

The Assignment - Typical crime action movie about taking revenge on a hit man for killing your brother by giving him gender reassignment surgery without his consent. Yeah, that's right. That's the premise of the movie. Let me save you 90 minutes of your life. Don't even. I'm shocked that Sigourney Weaver and Tony shalhoub agreed to be in this movie. Sure, Sigourney has some monologs that let her try her best crazy doctor act, see Hannibal Lectern, but the story is pretty horrible and not sure how they thought they could pull it off. Michelle Rodriguez plays the before and after hit man/woman.

If one gets gender reassignment surgery against one's desires, does that person still self identify as their previous gender? I would imagine yes. That would suck. In the movie Sigourney was so good, there were no scars and the boobs really looked real. :p

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017