• filter:

E-rewards is NOT reedeming your earned rewards

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For many years E-rewards was a reliable site where one could redeem for gift cards, magazine subscriptions and millage programs (estimating your earnings by a third of its value). A big surprise was when I tried to redeem some of my $200 earned during months and hours of painstaking time completing surveys. They asked for a phone verification (SMS or voice) for them to send a code. After many attempts and error messages, they inactivated my account. After contacting their customer service, they stated that my mobile and landline phones were "digital" and therefor invalid. I had my same home phone number for 18 years and my mobile phone for 5 years!
This leads me to believe that this outfit is scamming people for their hard work. If you value your time, DO NOT WASTE YOURS, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM E- REWARDS. Only excuses and a per-canned  reply that they will investigate with their "technical" department!  Do not let your rewards accumulate like I did, according to BBB, Facebook and surveypolice, they are doing this scam to all big accounts of over $100.

REF:
http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/2017/03/21/e-rewards-goes-...
https://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/advertising-agencies...
https://www.surveypolice.com/e-rewards

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
E-Bates is awesome. You might say they are the master rebaters.

rated:
I grew tired of them because they seemed to ask a whole lot of info (more than 5 minutes spent into the surveys) and then after they get all the info (that to me seemed irrelevant to such survey), they they come back and say, eff you ~ we already have enough responses. I only redeemed once to get some SWA points a long long time ago. This is for E-rewards, not Ebates.

rated:
kamalktk said:   E-Bates is awesome. You might say they are the master rebaters.

That is why they switched to an open plan office.

rated:
Interesting. I used to hit E-rewards up all the time when they had good redemption rates with Upromise. After they stopped the upromise program and I got busy at work, I stopped using them for a long while. Recently I have been accumulating credits through their do x numbers of surveys and $10 free credits, etc.

OP reminded me to cash my E-rewards credits I just redeemed $75 reward dollars for $25 Amazon gift card and it took all of 5 minutes for the funds to be credited to my Amazon account. Maybe I was lucky that my account was only worth $97. Now I have to remember to do $3 more in surveys to get the rest of my money.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017