• filter:

Ultimate Diving Machine?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage Story with video

It'll buff out.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
ganda said:   BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage Story with video

It'll buff out.

It'll buff.... nevermind.

rated:
ganda said:   BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage Story with video
I guess it was a 7 series.

rated:
I'll bet they sue the garage owner for inadequate barriers that wouldn't prevent some idiot from flying through the wall when they accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

rated:
atikovi said:   I'll bet they sue the garage owner for inadequate barriers that wouldn't prevent some idiot from flying through the wall when they accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.
The article says the city cited the garage for unsafe barriers a year ago, and that this wasn't the first time someone had gone off the sides of the garage. So they're going to sue, and win.

rated:
Just another bimmer driver. No loss.

rated:
Just a tad bit of damage.

rated:
That site seems to have eternal pinwheel syndrome.

BMW plunges 7 floors, but like on youtube.

rated:
If it had landed backwards that would explain Bangle Butt [/car nerd]

rated:
soundtechie said:   That site seems to have eternal pinwheel syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URq3LWGiylU

I am impressed that not one of those people who rushed to the scene looked up to see when the next one was coming.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Just another bimmer driver. No loss.

It's not your usual BMW driver. The turn signal is in use.

rated:
ganda said:   
 The turn signal is in use.

Yes but not particularly useful. There is a reason airplanes don't come with turn signals. 

rated:
Russian judge: 10.0
Indian judge: 10.0
American judge: 10.0
Afghani judge: 9.6

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017