• filter:

Have you ever seen more than 9 mini shredded wheat joined together?

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Didn't think so! I should buy a lottery ticket.

pic hint: it is 9 (NINE!) frosted chocolate mini wheats joined together in a square. Unbelievable luck.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I see you mistakenly bought some Maxi-Wheat.

rated:
wheat's going on here?

rated:
they're conspiring to take over the bowl. we'll have nona that

rated:
Eating it out of a bowl with a spoon? Ain't you fancy. I'm partial to Krave Double Chocolate.

rated:
eating cereal after 4pm...you're really milking it

rated:
morecowbell said:   eating cereal after 4pm...you're really milking it
But ... there's no milk in the bowl.  

rated:
Milk is for babies.

rated:
morecowbell said:   eating cereal after 4pm...you're really milking it
  
a. this bowl was for the junior member of staff
b. it happened yesterday, I was in shock/not bored enough until now

eta: it was reportedly "a bit chewy"

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
morecowbell said:   eating cereal after 4pm...you're really milking it
But ... there's no milk in the bowl.  

  
"Here's the Jesus tortilla covered in sour cream and carnitas."

rated:
Never seen that before. Incredible! When I open my box, by the time the box has been knocked around on trains, planes, trucks and thrown around the supermarket by stock clerks, my mini-wheats are mostly crumbs. Living in earthquake territory also doesn't help.

rated:
ganda said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
morecowbell said:   eating cereal after 4pm...you're really milking it
But ... there's no milk in the bowl.  

  
"Here's the Jesus tortilla covered in sour cream and carnitas."


Pics?

rated:
ganda said:   mini wheats joined together in a square. 
in a square ? .... that's easy.

I had 5 IN A ROW. I should have taken a picture.

rated:
mikebeets said:   
ganda said:   mini wheats joined together in a square. 
in a square ? .... that's easy.

I had 5 IN A ROW. I should have taken a picture.

  
Rows are more common. I've certainly had 4 in a row (oo-er), not sure about 5. I would have taken a picture of 5.

rated:
My maple brown sugar Mini-Wheats are always perfect.  Each one is independent.  No clingy cereal for me.

rated:
But the joined ones taste better. This is doubly true for Malted Shreddies (a nod to our northern neighbors there). I think the malt collects in the unbroken seams

rated:
Like fire ants in water - clinging together to float.

rated:
ganda said:   But the joined ones taste better. This is doubly true for Malted Shreddies (a nod to our northern neighbors there). I think the malt collects in the unbroken seams
 

  I haven't cared for shredded wheat since Nabisco Spoon Sized Shredded week which was a millennium ago as those squares tasted vetter and were smooth and compact instead of thready. Getting two still conjoined was a treat, three was cool but just a little too much. Lest anyone think better of me, I add the disclaimor that I ate the plain shredded wheat with at least two heaping spoonfuls of sugar.
 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017