• filter:

morecowbell in colorado

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i just flew into denver (and boy are my arms tired), and had to stop for some mexican food. gonna do the work thing, then try to make it back to denver for some beers. hopefully some of friday is free

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
"for some beers" he says

rated:
Try some sativas.

rated:
got most of my work done today. just a couple hr tomorrow, and then it's miller time. or whatever they serve out here

rated:
tried three barrel (trashy blonde ) and eddyline (grapefruit yanker) so far. both recommended

rated:
st4rdust said:   "for some beers" he says

"this bud's for you"

rated:
just got to denver. incidentally, the hotel smells faintly of ^^

rated:
oh, and moths are idiots

these moths flew into my car at the job site and wouldn't fly out. i guess they went in because the dome light. anyway, i tried to let them out at various points, but they refused to leave. they did this bit where they would sit on the driver's side window, begging to get out, and then when i would open the window they would just fly back into the car

4 hours of driving later, i saw one on the passenger window. i was stopped, so i opened the window. it went outside, but clung to the car. when my light turned green, i drove off. i watched as it clung to the car until around 40 mph. i dunno what happened to it after that

at any rate, i doubt they'll catch up with their friends and family now. idiots

rated:
How's the weed?

rated:
must be good. i am pretty sure i can smell it straight thru the walls

rated:
here are some pics. i have a pic of my travel companion at the chalk cliffs. the cliffs aren't really chalk -

"The striking white cliffs on Mount Princeton are made not of chalk but of kaolinite, a soft rock produced by hot springs percolating through cracks in the mountain."

i also had some mexican food at a place called real de minas. it was disappointing in that they served it with 2 or 3 hunks of pork on the eggs, and i don't eat pork. i didn't make them remake it - i just removed it. must be a regional thing, as i don't get meat on huevos rancheros like 80% of the time (and it didn't say on the menu)

had a better plate of huevos at santiago's. the "hot' wasn't really hot, and didn't even build up on me. but i was glad the waitress said something, because for some it might be.

rated:
morecowbell said:   oh, and moths are idiots

they're stoned!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017