• filter:

Total Eclipse of the Heart, Sun 8/20

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So Bonnie Tyler is throwing an impromptu concert on Sunday, August 20 at The Eclipse bar.

Anyone going?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I plan to not look at her.

rated:
No... there's nothing I can do

rated:
i made this reference in a tshirt deal and only jessicadabears got it. i should have (turned around, bright eyes, and) said it here. OT has a better sense of humor

rated:
The parking lot will probably be full of Mitsubishi Eclipses.

rated:
guess I should've noticed this thread before I replied to the sun one
sigh

rated:
morecowbell said:   i made this reference in a tshirt deal and only jessicadabears got it. i should have (turned around, bright eyes, and) said it here. OT has a better sense of humor
I'm pretty sure I saw it in one of the other forums at FW, OT is the brain trust at FW.

rated:
Not if the kids with the glowing eyes will be there

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   So Bonnie Tyler is throwing an impromptu concert on Sunday, August 20 at The Eclipse bar.

Anyone going?

Hardly. Impromptu, she's been waiting since the last one...

rated:
miserly said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   So Bonnie Tyler is throwing an impromptu concert on Sunday, August 20 at The Eclipse bar.

Anyone going?

Hardly. Impromptu, she's been waiting since the last one...

And will be waiting for the next one!!

rated:
xxx

rated:
Tiffany sings that song better

rated:
i think you're alone on that

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017