• filter:

I Had a Dream

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I dreamed last night my toilet seat had termites. I first bought termite killer but it didn't work. I had to buy a new toilet seat.

Dumb dream.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
OH GOD NO MY NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE....

No wait, Susan Boyle isn't here, false alarm.

rated:
soundtechie said:   OH GOD NO MY NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE....

No wait, Susan Boyle isn't here, false alarm.

  Do tell us more.

rated:
I had a dream, but I can barely remember most of it. There was so much more going on, but all I can remember is that I was disposing of recyclables all over town and the sanitation department was taking a long time to pick them up.

rated:
i had a dream that i visited FW again in beloit. they were having a meeting, and i was invited. i knew a few people, and for some reason i called someone the wrong name (but not directly). funny thing is that when the meeting was over, i corrected myself in my head

rated:
morecowbell said:   i had a dream that i visited FW again in beloit. they were having a meeting, and i was invited. i knew a few people, and for some reason i called someone the wrong name (but not directly). funny thing is that when the meeting was over, i corrected myself in my head
  Were they drinking beer??

rated:
burgerwars said:   I dreamed last night my toilet seat had termites. I first bought termite killer but it didn't work. I had to buy a new toilet seat.

Dumb dream.

  Must have been the outhouse in the woods.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
morecowbell said:   i had a dream that i visited FW again in beloit. they were having a meeting, and i was invited. i knew a few people, and for some reason i called someone the wrong name (but not directly). funny thing is that when the meeting was over, i corrected myself in my head
  Were they drinking beer??

no. that's how i knew it was a dream

 

rated:

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017