• filter:

800 yr old coffin breaks when child put in it for photo

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
we're allowed to touch these things? i've been doing the sightseeing thing all wrong. just think how many things i could have gotten pictures in/using/fondling

linkage

i'd like to visit the coffin and eat a pizza on it, myself

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
That'll buff right out.

rated:
the buff took it off

rated:
This is why we can't have nice, 800 yr old things.

rated:
Too many twinkies !!

rated:
I didn't open the link, but the lack of respect and absence of common sense becomes more apparent with each day that passes around here (not here in OT).

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Too many twinkies !!
Tell him about the size of the twinkie, Ray.

rated:
kirbydog said:   I didn't open the link, but the lack of respect and absence of common sense becomes more apparent with each day that passes around here (not here in OT).

Obviously you don't read the political discussion thread.

rated:
morecowbell said:   we're allowed to touch these things? i've been doing the sightseeing thing all wrong. just think how many things i could have gotten pictures in/using/fondling

linkage 

The article says these idiots lifted the kid over the barrier that was intended to prevent these kinds of things. This is why some museums have alarms on the barriers. Because people are rude, inconsiderate and dumb as dirt.

rated:
I didn't see a DO NOT TOUCH sign, so what do they expect? It's the museum's fault for not placing adequate barriers. If the kid got hurt, they could be sued.

rated:
atikovi said:   I didn't see a DO NOT TOUCH sign, so what do they expect? It's the museum's fault for not placing adequate barriers. If the kid got hurt, they could be sued.
It was 100% the parents' fault.

/thread

rated:
But little Timmy would look so cute in a coffin. We just had to take a picture.

rated:
moonbeam said:   
morecowbell said:   we're allowed to touch these things? i've been doing the sightseeing thing all wrong. just think how many things i could have gotten pictures in/using/fondling

linkage 

The article says these idiots lifted the kid over the barrier that was intended to prevent these kinds of things. This is why some museums have alarms on the barriers. Because people are rude, inconsiderate and dumb as dirt.

Please don't insult dirt.

rated:
so even 800 years ago, they were doing shoddy work... figures.

rated:
I think it was made 4-5 billion years ago if you are of the scientific persuasion, or 5-6 thousand years ago if you're a religious person. If you're the latter, just calling the work shoddy by the maker could cause you to lose your head in some country's.

rated:

pic (29.49kB)
Disclaimer
atikovi said:   I didn't see a DO NOT TOUCH sign, so what do they expect? It's the museum's fault for not placing adequate barriers. If the kid got hurt, they could be sued.
  Yeah, signs help...

rated:
atikovi said:   But little Timmy would look so cute in a coffin. We just had to take a picture.
his genius parents will wind him up in a coffin sooner than one might expect  

rated:
Reminded me of this story, also taking photo going wrong in museum.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/14/arts/design/oops-a-museum-sel...

rated:
moonbeam said:   

linkage 

It's a grave problem.

rated:
Anakin Skywalker needs no stinking coffin.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017