• filter:

Any of you longtime FW members like reading your old topics/replies?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FW.. and OT in specific feels like an online diary almost about my me at that time period. Any of you feel the same way if/when you read some of your older threads/replies?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
No. Get your own blog.

😂

rated:
F U MilleniumBuc said:   No. Get your own blog.

😂

F U 

FW:OT is my blog. My Xanga blog thing has been not updated for more than 10 years now.

rated:
I still love reading a post of mine from 2009 in the dollar coin thread.

rated:
KayK said:   FW.. and OT in specific feels like an online diary almost about my me at that time period. Any of you feel the same way if/when you read some of your older threads/replies?
  Are you still sometimes krazy?

rated:
Only if it was a really good troll.

rated:
Yea, but I doubt the posters do or want my input.

rated:
I do this all the time.

rated:
I'm far to vain to admit being vain enough to google my own posts, but if I were more forthcoming I'd share that a good way to do this is to to google:

[username] [keyword] site:www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic

rated:
i go back to read posts i made when alderaan was still around

rated:
I like to go back and read some of the old Mr. HorB stories.  

His birthday was 3 days ago.  He'd have been 92.

rated:
FW says I have 7200 posts.

Text

rated:
yes

rated:
kamalktk said:   FW says I have 7200 posts.

]

And IIRC, that does not count your OT posts.

rated:
Since KayK posted this topic, I have felt a disturbance in the force. And now the endening is happening.

It is with great sadness that I make these accusations, but I think he is the Sith Lord behind the eclipse, hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, and the Mexican earthquake.

May the midi-chlorians destroy me from within if I am wrong.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Since KayK posted this topic, I have felt a disturbance in the force. And now the endening is happening.

It is with great sadness that I make these accusations, but I think he is the Sith Lord behind the eclipse, hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, and the Mexican earthquake.

May the midi-chlorians destroy me from within if I am wrong.

rated:
i know. none of us like that lucas tried to pull "midichlorians" on us. in a way, the Disney thing is better. we're lucky we got 2 good movies out of the old fella

rated:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet/1418597

this one is old but good, i was banned from this tread

rated:
skh12 said:   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet/1418597

this one is old but good, i was banned from this tread

They were trying to update their business plan through us

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017