• filter:

IPhone x

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
That's what us rumored to be the next iPhone, among other new iPhone models.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I have a head cold.

rated:
miserly said:   That's what us rumored to be the next iPhone, among other new iPhone models.
  Who cares? I rather see another Tesla thread.

rated:
i am gonna get one......

rated:
Does it mark the spot?

rated:
I feel better today.

rated:
The event is tomorrow!

rated:
I'm really grouchy and impatient today. I want to sell all my AAPL.

rated:
DTASFAB said:    I want to sell all my AAPL.
  Why?

rated:
Because before the annoucement AAPL goes up..after the announcement, it goes down...usually.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   Because before the annoucement AAPL goes up..after the announcement, it goes down...usually.
  yup... then they announce sales numbers and it goes up again

rated:
I really hope they have a SE replacement.

I want one when prices of that go down next year.

I ain't paying more than $350 for any phone.

rated:
people are lining up now for the yet-to-be-announced phone

could turn out badly if it turns out to be cups with strings hanging out the bottom

rated:
morecowbell said:   people are lining up now for the yet-to-be-announced phone

could turn out badly it turns out to be $1000 cups with strings hanging out the bottom

fixed for suspected retail price adjustment

rated:

could turn out badly if it turns out to be cups with strings hanging out the bottom

We spent 50 man-years agonizing over every detail of these cups. A billion dollars went into determining the optimal shape of the cups for holding in your hand. The string is hand woven for optimal call clarity.

rated:
i am soooo gonna get one

rated:
iphone x.. starting $999

AKA: Dead on arrival.

ETA: excuse me.. I forgot about the iSheep.

ETA2: DTASFAB.. I hope you sold those stock. AAPL down almost 1% right now.

rated:
2 employees at 2 different TMobile stores guessed that the new iPhone price would be $1100. Sadly it made their trade-in offer look more appealing ($749 for iPhone 7 256GB or 128 GB less $300 trade in). I still contend that it is a lot of dough to pay for a phone.

rated:
kirbydog said:    I still contend that it is a lot of dough to pay for a phone.
  Amen!

rated:

They're going to be in line a long time, even considering Sydney is 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles, but I'm thinking that isn't a real line.

I read the iPhone 8 ships on Sept. 22. The iPhone XXX ships November 3.

Unless they'll be paying me to get one, I'll stick with my Android.

rated:
I feel worse now.

rated:
SilverII said:   
forbin4040 said:   Because before the annoucement AAPL goes up..after the announcement, it goes down...usually.
  yup... then they announce sales numbers and it goes up again

Yep. Once they start selling all those $1000 phones the stock will shoot up even higher.

rated:
I think $1,000 is a specific bend point.

$849 for the iphone plus? Oh that's completely affordable. No problem. Shut up and take my money.

$999 for the iphone x? Why you so expensive apple - I SAY GOOD DAY SIR.

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   I think $1,000 is a specific bend point.

$849 for the iphone plus? Oh that's completely affordable. No problem. Shut up and take my money.

$999 for the iphone x? Why you so expensive apple - I SAY GOOD DAY SIR.

I doubt it. Most iPhones are not sold in the US so the barrier of 3 digit USD price vs 4 digit USD price is irrelevant to most buyers.

rated:
 8 and X. What happened to 9 or IX?

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:    8 and X. What happened to 9 or IX?

Seven ate those.

rated:
KayK said:   iphone x.. starting $999

Umm...if you think 1% fluctuation is the reason to sell a stock, you shouldn't be in stock market at all. It's same pattern...goes up higher when pre-order # is announced or when next earning report comes out.

rated:
docjoo said:   KayK said:   iphone x.. starting $999

Umm...if you think 1% fluctuation is the reason to sell a stock, you shouldn't be in stock market at all. It's same pattern...goes up higher when pre-order # is announced or when next earning report comes out.
Down 2.3% since yesterday morning.
ETA: For comparison, NASDAQ is up right now for same time frame.. and Samsung is down .1%

rated:
KayK said:   
docjoo said:   

ETA: For comparison, NASDAQ is up right now for same time frame.. and Samsung is down .1%

And up more than 50% YTD (was about $104 about a year ago)...so I wouldn't lose sleep over little fluctuations. But I guess if you are a daytrader and shorting APPL, you will probably get excited about 1 - 2% fluctuation.

rated:
docjoo said:   KayK said:   
docjoo said:   

ETA: For comparison, NASDAQ is up right now for same time frame.. and Samsung is down .1%

And up more than 50% YTD (was about $104 about a year ago)...so I wouldn't lose sleep over little fluctuations. But I guess if you are a daytrader and shorting APPL, you will probably get excited about 1 - 2% fluctuation.

When it's predictable it's free money.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017