• filter:

Give me liberty

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I don't want to see your moobs either.

rated:
kamalktk said:   I don't want to see your moobs either.
That's what I was thinking. Just add male nipples to the regulation. The people you want to see nekkid are not the ones who'll be flaunting their flabby carcasses in public.

rated:
Think of the tourist dollars drained from San Francisco but headed to Berkeley.

I'll probably be in the bay area again in a couple months. If the ordinance is passed by then, I must take BART to Berkeley for the afternoon. This will only be for the purpose of research, as it's solely to determine how local laws are enforced. Will I be allowed to post pictures of my research?

rated:
burgerwars said:   Think of the tourist dollars drained from San Francisco but headed to Berkeley.

I'll probably be in the bay area again in a couple months. If the ordinance is passed by then, I must take BART to Berkeley for the afternoon. This will only be for the purpose of research, as it's solely to determine how local laws are enforced. Will I be allowed to post pictures of my research?

This thread is useless without pics!

rated:
george2001 said:   
This thread is useless without pics!

rated:
Give me liberty, or give me chests!

rated:
If it weren't for nipples, breasts would be pointless.

rated:
This thread needs to be milked for all it's worth.

rated:
Disgraceful. Needs to be nipped in the bud.

rated:
burgerwars said:   Think of the tourist dollars drained from San Francisco but headed to Berkeley.

That would teat them a lesson!

rated:
george2001 said:   

This thread is useless without nips!

Fixed.
(Damn you ganda for posting the word first and lessening the impact)

rated:
Cleavage is the only thing that you can look down on and approve of at the same time.

rated:
What's the origin of the word "Boob"?
The "B" is the aerial view, the "oo" is the front view, the "b" is the side view.

rated:
What did saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
"If we don't get some support here people are going to think we're nuts."

rated:
sublimosa said:   
george2001 said:   

This thread is useless without nips!

Fixed.
(Damn you ganda for posting the word first and lessening the impact)

The impact of nips never lessens.

(being serious for a minute) Who exactly is it that wants to maintain puritanical prohibitions on women sunbathing topless? It's not straight men. I doubt it's women who just want to be told what they can/cannot do. Nobody like tans lines. It's bizarre, other societies seem to cope with it just fine. Why are we odd?

rated:
sublimosa said: 
Damn you ganda 

That's all you need to say

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017