• filter:

Pet Peeves #28

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Pet peeve: I can't correct my typo in PP27 because it's locked.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Peeve: this thread doesn't have a subtitle.

rated:
moonbeam said:   Pet peeve: I can't correct my typo in PP27 because it's locked.
  Perhaps no one will notice you're misspelling.

rated:
kamalktk said:   Peeve: this thread doesn't have a subtitle.
maybe you just don't have subtitles turned on  

rated:
I will usually have subtitles or close captioning on watching some British movies buy definitely Irish movies. Can't understand them wankers .

rated:
miserly said:   I will usually have subtitles or close captioning on watching some British movies buy definitely Irish movies. Can't understand them wankers .
  It's easier than Welsh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsdpFykOd5I

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
miserly said:   I will usually have subtitles or close captioning on watching some British movies buy definitely Irish movies. Can't understand them wankers .
  It's easier than Welsh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsdpFykOd5I

WTF? Even when I understand the words he makes absolutely no sense. It's just word salad. 

rated:
probably has the name Mister Mxyzptlk

rated:
I still haven't mastered the art of making small batches of mashed taters. It comes from being the one who made the mashed taters for all the family holiday gatherings for years. It always seems like it will be just right until I realize how full of cut taters the pan is.

rated:
sublimosa said:   I still haven't mastered the art of making small batches of mashed taters. It comes from being the one who made the mashed taters for all the family holiday gatherings for years. It always seems like it will be just right until I realize how full of cut taters the pan is.
Make a big batch and freeze the mashed taters.

rated:
How do one find out how they are connected to someone on linkedin? Getting spammed from this a**hole outfit called sunfrog and I think they got my work email through linkedin.

rated:
People who wear sandals and their sweaty feet make sucking sounds when they walk. gag.

Special Snowflake at work has been wearing cheap flipflops every day to work yet complains about her back pain and insisted that she needed a sit-stand desk because of it. Oh sure, because it couldn't possibly be your inappropriate footwear that offers no support that is causing your health issues.

rated:
sorry but my feet get pretty hot. this rarely happens with my birks, but i do catch it once in a while

rated:
morecowbell said:   sorry but my feet get pretty hot. this rarely happens with my birks, but i do catch it once in a while
  Please keep your pretty, hot feet to yourself!

rated:
MajorDarkside just started twitching uncontrollably.

rated:
"socks are murder" starts at 2:45

"You keep killing socks, just because you won't wear birkenstocks!"

(limo: in this video, puppets sing a protest song about the cruelty of socks)

rated:
planned on going out tonight. wound up working on computer stuff. even forgot to eat. luckily i can still do the eating part

rated:
Try  making Peanut Butter Potato Candy ....   a very good use of all those taters... 

rated:
when android gives you a dialog about a problem, and says how to "fix" it, but the fix is cut off...then when you open it, the whole message disappears

rated:
Other people inconveniencing me. I halfheartedly was going to go out for dinner on Saturday but when I stepped out of the house I could see flashing red lights a block away at the intersection. I walked to the corner of our block and noted that the intersection was blocked by emergency vehicles. I could have gone around, but the circling helicopter overhead made me a bit nervous so I decided to self-shelter in place. It turns out there was a car chase, high speed and driving on the wrong side of the road. Somehow the car being chased by local police landed crosswise on a corner home's front yard and driveway and the 2 occupants in the car ran away. I read afterwards that the streets above and below were similarly blocked and that vehicles were being re-routed every which way to Sunday.

rated:
gravity

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   gravity
  Creatures that can fly have it so lucky - most at least. Not the ones that hit your windshield.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017