• filter:

Let play a game

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I will make a statement about the next poster and he/she will answer, is it true or not? Then he/she will make a statement about the next poster."
"Next Poster loves to play Football"

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
True. Next poster loves to play footsies.

rated:
2coatsofpaint said:   True. Next poster loves to play footsies.False.

Next poster thinks this thread is stupid and should be locked down and anyone who responds to it after him will have uncontrollable diarrhea for the rest of their lives.

rated:
True.
Next poster is a bot posing as a poster asking seemingly benign question but it's really a russian hacker.

rated:
False.
Next poster agrees with me that OP tried to play another game under a different name

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   False.
Next poster agrees with me that OP tried to play another game under a different name

True.

rated:
True here as well.
Game or sport?

rated:
True.

Those bots will not replace us!

rated:
Nice to know you are alive and well. Poor boazthegreat, not so much.

rated:

rated:
Space or season?

rated:
Rhyme or reason?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Rhyme or reason?
Neither rhyme nor reason nor hail nor snow...

Random thought: johnadamthegreat must be pulling his hairs out. That is, if he has any left.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017