• filter:

The end of the world!

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:

rated:
Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere

rated:
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  The way if the dinosaurs.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  
They don't care, they will have been caught up in "The Rapture", so they'll be gone. Just Nowhere Men, Sitting in their nowhere land, Making all their nowhere plans for nobody


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4



rated:
Makes no diff, if you convert 'now' because you know your are going to die AND there is a big man up there, don't you think he would immediately stuff you in the 'fakers' crowd?

I remember where a joke where everyone died, they went up to the Pearly Gates and Peter said....oh btw 'the Jews were right' and everyone else went to hell..haha

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  The way if the dinosaurs.

some dinosaurs survived, and evolved to become modern creatures

so i guess that's a good thing   

rated:
george2001 said:   September 23, 2017
  TEOTWAWKI (no doubt)




gwen flubs the lyrics about 2:10 into it...but hey, it's a hard song

rated:
And here I just froze my credit all for nothing!

rated:
...as we know it?

rated:
SweetClover said:   
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  
They don't care, they will have been caught up in "The Rapture", so they'll be gone.
 

  
The Rapture happened in 2015, and six worthy people where taken. The rest of us are left to enjoy this. Shhhh, don't tell those who are waiting for The Rapture that they didn't make the cut.

rated:
Would it kill cockroaches?

rated:
ganda said:   
SweetClover said:   
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  
They don't care, they will have been caught up in "The Rapture", so they'll be gone.

  
The Rapture happened in 2015, and six worthy people where taken. The rest of us are left to enjoy this. Shhhh, don't tell those who are waiting for The Rapture that they didn't make the cut.

  And it comes right down and lands on the ground

Blondie - Rapture - YouTube


 

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Would it kill cockroaches?
  It would kill most....but a few politicians would survive.

rated:
morecowbell said:   some dinosaurs survived, and evolved to become modern creatures

so i guess that's a good thing   

  What difference does it really make?  To you and me I mean.

rated:
morecowbell said:   
ctgolfer said:   
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  The way if the dinosaurs.

some dinosaurs survived, and evolved to become modern creatures

so i guess that's a good thing   

  
Traditional leather belts are going the way of the dinosaur....
These adjustable belts that fit all sizes are taking the world by storm!
 

rated:
morecowbell said:   
ctgolfer said:   
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  The way if the dinosaurs.

some dinosaurs survived, and evolved to become modern creatures

 

  Sleestaks?

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   ...as we know it?
  ..And I feel fine.

rated:
Appropriate mug

rated:
"numerologist claims..." 
 
Note to self:  Stay in underground bunker all day on Sept. 23, 2017.  In other words, make no changes to usual habits.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   Even if they are right, where can we go? Nowhere
  It's still good to know:  SNL Pocket Pal ad

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
 
  And it comes right down and lands on the ground

Blondie - Rapture - YouTube



fab five freddy told me, "everybody's fly"  

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017