Banned On eBay? Is Going Stealth The Only Way?

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
eBay suspended me outright for no reason. They didn't even give me a chance to appeal when a buyer opened a fraudulent dispute on me. No matter what evidence I provided, eBay and PayPal sided with the buyer. Absolutely ridiculous. I am losing nearly $12,000 a month not selling all because of a moronic buyer!! 

eBay & PayPal are no help in trying to get your account restored. I have come to the conclusion that they will not reactivate it and I am at a lost.

Been searching on how to get back on and this term "stealth" keeps coming up. Is this the only way to get back on if you are permanently suspended? Is it even legal?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did you call eBay about it?

yesid0n0itall said:   Did you call eBay about it?

I'm pretty sure he did when he said "No matter what evidence I provided, eBay  "

what is your eBay user name?  How many negs do you have?  How many disputes?

I've had trouble with them, not nearly this much, but indeed they can be 100% complete idiots, blind to basic facts even when spoon fed to them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017