• filter:

Do you leave feedback for sellers who don't leave feedback?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
As a buyer, I usually leave feedback a day or two after I get the item and am satisfied.  I appreciate when the seller returns the favor, even though they can only give positive feedback.  I went to leave feedback for a seller and noticed they've never left feedback--about 140 transactions.  Would you leave feedback for this seller?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In that particular case, then NO.

As a seller, I leave feedback First as the purchaser fulfilled his part by paying (promptly).

Buyers on the auction site leave feedback for me perhaps 40 pct of the time but I take that as no news is good news.
Buyers on Bonanza site leave feedback maybe 1 pct as they come from outside that venue thru google shopping and never seem to find their way back into Bonz to leave feedback. 

rated:
Getting feedback from a seller means nothing. Do whatever floats your boat.

rated:
For as long as the feedback is positive, seller will be greatful enough that they should leave a feedback too. However i believe they will prioritize those negative feedbacks to turn the table around and change those bad customer's experience to a better one.

rated:
feedback should only be left for sellers. Why on earth do we give buyers feedback? Especially when it can only be positive, even if they don't pay, or try and scam a free item from you....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017