• filter:
  • 1444445446447 448
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
No Starbucks pick of the week? Normally I get email on Tuesday but nothing this week.

rated:
I thought that was odd, too, and have the Starbucks app on both an old iPod Touch and my iPhone.  Didn't get one on either. 

rated:
RadioheadNC said:   I thought that was odd, too, and have the Starbucks app on both an old iPod Touch and my iPhone.  Didn't get one on either. 
"Progress to 100" finally showed up as the free Pick in the app this afternoon. 2 days late, but better than never.

rated:
There's a new app in the Apple Store app by the name of Videoshop.

rated:
No Starbucks pick of the week This week? 04/12 2016? Anybody can confirm that? Maybe because of the release of new Starbucks reward program?

rated:
I just had that same realization tonight, and haven't been in the app since it changed over.  Crossing my fingers it's not the end.

rated:
Is the Starbucks Pick of the Week dead? Or do you need to create Starbucks account to get access to the code?
Based on the article on the following link, point #4 seems to indicate Pick of the Week is not dead.  Anyone know for sure?
https://news.starbucks.com/news/top-10-things-to-know-about-the-...

rated:
Yeh, they've stopped doing pick of the week since the new rewards and app update. I emailed their customers service (USA) and they confirmed

rated:
today they send a new POTW!(LetterGlow)
https://itunes.apple.com/app/letterglow-diseno-grafico/id6507157...

so it's not dead! .... but maybe they send less apps ?

rated:
POTW back!
great

rated:
Yay, just seen the new app! I wonder why they told me it was finished? Maybe lots of us emailed and they changed their minds? Hurray either way

rated:

rated:
this deal was posted 5 years ago,WOW!

rated:
Just saying hello, been away for a while.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1444445446447 448
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016