Staples FREE Mini Backpack when you buy any backpack IN STORE ONLY

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Just got a text with coupon code 4345058142656416 for a FREE Mini Backpack when you buy any backpack **IN STORE ONLY** ends 8/28/16.
Mini backpack item #2102468 available at the register. 

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a coupon for a micro backpack when you get a mini backpack? :-P

recursion

Oh cool, now I will go buy a $40 backpack just to get this free mini backpack... or not.

One-time use coupon should not be in Hot Deals.

Wow,really.the deadline is only two days away

appmedia said:   Wow,really.the deadline is only two days away
  I posted it within minutes of getting the text.

3c3 said:   One-time use coupon should not be in Hot Deals.
  I posted what I received. I didn't use the coupon so I don't know if it is a one time use or not.

CouponClippen said:   Really???? Idiots giving red for a free offer. JERKS
 FFS 
1.  It's not free.  That's just advertising BS to claim it's free if you have to buy something else first.  Only suckers think it's actually free.
2.  Posted a 1 time use 16 digit coupon, which really helps no one.
3. Voting is for the quality of the deal, not how much we like you and appreciate your effort.  This just isn't much of a deal.

It's not terrible, especially for anyone planning on buying a BP at Staples anyway, but I'd bet money, it's just a cheap little nothing of a bag (assuming they even received one of the 1 time use codes.)  Staples doesn't even sell the item regularly as it's not listed on their website.
CouponClippen said:     I posted it within minutes of getting the text.
Yes, but it's not about you.  It's about the deal.  If it was a pretty good deal, people wouldn't mind running out to get it.  A cheap little nothing of a bonus, you'd expect to pick up next time you go shopping as is convenient for you.... ie. more than just three day window to shop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017